san diego meet

nihon kyusha

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to go to a meet, but I need to know if anyone of you San Diego heads are willing and live close by Otay Ranch, which is where I live to help and assist me on getting my dime up and running again. As soon as I get up and running, I want to meet the Ratsun heads from Daygo. PM me if your willing to teach and can show me. It just needs to be timed I guess. I get confused.

• 1 month later...

Ok, just a friendly reminder of the weekly meet every Thursday night in National City at the CVS off Sweetwater Road exit off the 805. This is a pretty laid back affair with no loud radios, burnouts and other craziness. Just show up, kick back and hang.

I guess the Honda kids are slowly fading out on this one since it is not all out of control like the Clairemont meets. Respect the spot and we can keep it for a while.

Also, our friends in the North County where having a Wednesday night meet, is that still going?

• 2 months later...

wut up im out here in el cajon hey guys im having some enoying issue with my 620 i keep burning out the voltege regulators and was wondering if anyone knw or had a solid state regulator were i can get a part # or if u guys knw were i can get one or if anyone knws who caries that paticular regulator see my 620 had a solid state electronic vr regulator when i coocked it was when i had installed a stereo sys. i over wrked the alternator wich killed the regulator ,all thess auto parts stores keep giving me the points style regulator wich is shaidy wnt wrk right only for a couple of days i need to find a solid state brand so i can show up to the meets

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Meetings are still happening. They are a bit smaller due to weather and cars being down for upgrades and maintenance, but we are still showing up in our daily hoopties!

So remember, Thursday nights at the CVS on Sweetwater in National City! Usually gets going around 8'ish!!

Shout out to our friends that are now out of town! From Zona to Japan! Peace!