• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Photo281.jpg

Photo280.jpg

Photo279.jpg

Photo278.jpg

Photo282.jpg

Last nights meet had a new 510 and a one that we have not seen in a while! They are coming back out!!

Also, David and Joanna (sp) where nice enough to join us with their 521 that is being obscured by the mob! Yup, that happens when you open hoods!

Barring Holidays or the weather, we meet every Thursday in National City at the CVS Pharmacy parking lot on Sweetwater Road off the 805 in the Town and Country Shopping Center.

So come on down! Meets usually get going around 7:30 or 8:00 PM and usually go unitl 10

• 2 weeks later...

Another fun one last Thursday, despite the bitter cold! Robert and Eric, forgive me if I messed up on the names, where nice enough to come down and join us for the Thursday group grope! Raul, AKA Gadget, was nice enough to bring his gas grill and warm up some Tamales for us!

I hope we can return the favor soon and go up north for change! Just need to get some cars done first!! And a big Thank You to Robert for answering some of my VG questions on the injection setup.

We will be out there once again, cold or not, this coming Thursday! Last meet of the year!!

• 2 weeks later...

Great turnout! Thanks for posting the pics, Robert! It has been a while since we had a meet like this and I hope we can keep doing it. There are at least four more 510's almost ready to come back out.

And thanks again for the help on my wire harness.

Great meet, c-ya next week!

Had a great time meeting all you guys down south, it was nice to see all the old school Datsuns. Can't wait to do it again .........unfortunately in the ride back my tranny started making some odd noises. So I will miss a few meets till I get her fixed I'm hoping its the throw out bearing. I won't know till I pull the tranny. Till then drive safe.

Hey enyone wut exit if im coming down from el cajon to the 805 south and wut turns will ill be makin?

8 West to the the 805 south, exit on Sweetwater Road in National City. Make a left at the light and then the first left into the shopping center. We are in front of the CVS