nihon kyusha

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jesse make sure you guys keep the meet goin through the winter even if the rides are down or in the garage :D Miss hangin out w/ you guys.

It was cool last night and we still had a good meet with three 510's showing up! All the other import guys have gone away and it is just us Datsun guys carrying the torch. We will be there in the winters,unless it is raining pretty bad, and into the spring!

Miguels car is getting close and Victor got his blown VG car running! I am getting ready to hook up the fuel injection on mine and get it ready to fire, Ramon still has no back windows but is driving it reagardless! Things are coming along!

Don't forget to stop by some time! And bring the fam!

New to the website and just bought my 5th Datsunwink.gif Of course she got some bugs to work out and I would love meeting some more Datsun guys......are these Thursday meets still going on and where are they? Thanks for any information

New to the website and just bought my 5th Datsunwink.gif Of course she got some bugs to work out and I would love meeting some more Datsun guys......are these Thursday meets still going on and where are they? Thanks for any information

Welcome to Ratsun and you better hurry up and post some pics, I mean oics! They love their oics around here!

Yes, the meets on Thursday night are a regular thing. It is held in front of the CVS Pharmacy on Sweetwater Road off the 805 fwy. in National City. No burnouts,loud stereos or craziness, but, bring your best stories, coffee money and prepare to chill.

Welcome to Ratsun and you better hurry up and post some pics, I mean oics! They love their oics around here!

Yes, the meets on Thursday night are a regular thing. It is held in front of the CVS Pharmacy on Sweetwater Road off the 805 fwy. in National City. No burnouts,loud stereos or craziness, but, bring your best stories, coffee money and prepare to chill.

cool....I'm there. What time agian?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Barring Holidays or the weather, we meet every Thursday in National City at the CVS Pharmacy parking lot on Sweetwater Road off the 805 in the Town and Country Shopping Center.

So come on down! Meets usually get going around 7:30 or 8:00 PM and usually go unitl 10