san diego meet

nihon kyusha

I'm gonna be sending a guy to one of these meets!

One of my best friends just moved to SD with the Z I sold him a little bit ago. Trying to get him to join up here.

So if you see a rat/half flat olive 280z with meshies and a blue hood go say hi!

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That'd be me. I'm new to town and really need to see some more Datsuns, any Datsuns for that matter. So if you hear a Z car that is really loud and you think something pretty is going to turn the corner and are immediately let down that's me! She may look rough but she's got it where it counts.

Jessie C, got there about 8 left at 9. No one else showed up by then so I bailed.

RP

What where you driving? We where there until 10:00. Did you go to the CVS Pharmacy lot on Sweetwater Road off the 805? We had only one datsun show up, but we still had a decent crowd turnout.

My buddies and I got a meet going if, any Dats (210,510, Z, 1600 or whatever you have) want to come thru. This is an all car enthusiasts invite if you're cool, get a coffee or donuts or some Wings N Things, come down, chill.

It's this Wends (4/20/11) at Eastlake in Chula Vista - Krispy Kreme parking lot. I'll be there in my daily Hyundai but I'm hoping to gain interests with other cars.

*This is not going to be every Wends. But the regular Thursday spot on Sweetwater is still a norm for meets.

;)

My buddies and I got a meet going if, any Dats (210,510, Z, 1600 or whatever you have) want to come thru. This is an all car enthusiasts invite if you're cool, get a coffee or donuts or some Wings N Things, come down, chill.

It's this Wends (4/20/11) at Eastlake in Chula Vista - Krispy Kreme parking lot. I'll be there in my daily Hyundai but I'm hoping to gain interests with other cars.

*This is not going to be every Wends. But the regular Thursday spot on Sweetwater is still a norm for meets.

;)

Dude, That places was pack of clean mitsubishi lancer, it was a nice spot. I wend for the Wing N Things:hyper: :hyper: :sick:

Meeting tonight! Almost everyone is driving their daily beaters since most cars are down for repairs, upgrades or just not finished yet, so, If you don't see many Datsuns or other imports it does not mean we are not there!! We are just hoofing it with our regular hoopties!

Here's the info on the "Big" car meet on Clairmont Mesa Blvd. Happens Wends May 4, 2011 if anyone is interested. Hope you all can make it out.

tumblr_lge1qbYVr01qgmj5vo1_500.png

CarGathering.com

Date: Wednesday May 4th, 2011

Time: 7PM til whenevers

7315 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA

Awesome turn out as usual. Expecting over 200++ cars again.

Please bookmark, CarGathering.com for more info

** RULES **

• No speeding !!
  • No loud music
  • No engine revving
  • Throw trash in trash can

@ Jchodi005 - did you make it out on Thurs?

I always try to swing by on Thurs but I get off work at 10pm so leaving downtown, I don't swing thru till about 10:20 and mostly by that time, everyone is gone. Days off changed for next week and I have Wends & Thurs off now. Hope that I can make it out this Thurs.

There's also the Wends Krispy Kreme/Wings n Things/Khols meet in Eastlake if anyone is interested. Whenever the "big car gathering" meet is not going on, it seems like that's the spot to be. Lighting is better for picture taking too. Here's a google link:

805 to Khols meet Wends

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the weather will be nice tonight for a meet! Might still have a low turnout of cars since quite a few are still in the build process and some are pretty close to coming back out!

And to who ever was in the Z car last time that just circled the crowd, parked and then left, come on out, we don't bite!

Jesse since in so far away now how about somebody takes a few pix of the turnouts ?

Ill be back down soon..if time permits ill stop by.

Sure thing! Just have to remember to bring the camera! :lol:

Some cars are going to start coming out pretty soon and a couple of them will be blowing some minds!

http://www.cargathering.com

Date: Wednesday June 1st, 2011

Time: 7PM til whenevers

7315 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA

Awesome turn out as usual. Expecting over 120++ cars again.

Please bookmark, www.CarGathering.com for more info

** RULES **

• No speeding !!
  • No loud music
  • No engine revving
  • Throw trash in trash can