san diego meet

nihon kyusha

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Here's info on another meet. I got this from a Lambo owner trying to set up a Cars-n-Coffee meet closer to SD.

And I quote:

"ALL CARS WELCOME

7:00am-9:00am

Carlsbad Company Stores

5620 Paseo Del Norte Suite #124

Carlsbad, California 92008

This upcoming Saturday morning ( 10/30/10 )

It's a huge lot so no worries about parking, plenty of good food places and it should be a great turnout. ANYONE is welcome to bring ANY car that they have and ANYONE they want to bring!!! Just no burnouts, donuts or anything that could get us in trouble."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, last meeting for November! Next week is turkey day and who knows if the weather will be good for it anyways, so come on down tonight!! We are meeting in front of the Drugstore to the left of Circuit City. It has better lighting and is closer to the Starbucks.

So come on down if you can!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Where is that at?

Here's the address for Yogurt Lounge

Yogurt Lounge

7311 Clairemont Mesa Boulevard

San Diego, CA 92111

From the south bay, I just head up the 805, drive over Mission Valley and exit on Clairmont Mesa Blvd East and it's about 2 stop lights on the left just after the Ford dealership.

From Escondido you'll probably come down I-15 then to the 163 south and exit Clairmont Mesa Blvd. South on Ruffner Rd and immediate right in the parking lot.

Usually the warmer the weather the more people that show up except holidays and such. Other cars have meets there too such as the BMW guys, and VIP guys. Been going for about a year and haven't seen cops yet. Usually everyone minds their P's and Q's.

Circut City meet-ups on Sweetwater off Hghwy 54 are still solid though. That may be quite a drive from Escondido.

• 3 weeks later...

Thursday night is a go for the this week as it has been for the last two weeks! Last week was pretty chilly, but it should be better this week.

Still meeting at the same local but in front of the CVS Pharmacy next to the Circuit City due to better lighting.

Aw man! I hope we see you before the new year! New Years 2012! Hurry up before the world ends! LOL!

Sucks about the headgasket! Do you still have the Wagon?

Ill make it 1 of these weeks in 2011 :cool: & yes the wagon is still here but battery-less @ the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

This Thursday! Be there or be somewhere else!

And PLEASE! KEEP DOWN ENGINE NOISE!BURNOUTS!LOUD MUSIC!AND CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES!!!!!!! We do not want to be told we can not gather there because of shit behavior! That is why we are no longer in Mission Valley!!!!

Had reports that an Orange 510 with polished Libres showed up, drove around and just left without saying a word came by last night. Who was that? Huh? Oh well, we had two other Orange cars show up, and two yellow ones, a white one, a beige one, a Z and some misc stuff. It was a great night!

Come on by next thursday, mystery car!

Had reports that an Orange 510 with polished Libres showed up, drove around and just left without saying a word came by last night. Who was that? Huh? Oh well, we had two other Orange cars show up, and two yellow ones, a white one, a beige one, a Z and some misc stuff. It was a great night!

Come on by next thursday, mystery car!

I am the "mystery car"......i was driving by and i seen a couple 510s so i cruised though i didnt recognize anyone so i went to the little pet store bought my dogs some treats and then continued home next time i will stop and chit chat with y'all folks

I am the "mystery car"......i was driving by and i seen a couple 510s so i cruised though i didnt recognize anyone so i went to the little pet store bought my dogs some treats and then continued home next time i will stop and chit chat with y'all folks

We are going to start calling you "UFO" Unidentified Five Ten Owner! We'll be out there again this thursday, so come on by!

Here's info on another meet. I got this from a Lambo owner trying to set up a Cars-n-Coffee meet closer to SD.

And I quote:

"ALL CARS WELCOME

7:00am-9:00am

Carlsbad Company Stores

5620 Paseo Del Norte Suite #124

Carlsbad, California 92008

This upcoming Saturday morning ( 10/30/10 )

It's a huge lot so no worries about parking, plenty of good food places and it should be a great turnout. ANYONE is welcome to bring ANY car that they have and ANYONE they want to bring!!! Just no burnouts, donuts or anything that could get us in trouble."

I will be at this next Saturday.

OmG, graet meet last nigth. hhhaaaa.... :D Ok here some picture than guys demand..

YoshiFab Turbo Volvo, register as diesel, run on gas.

DSC019942.jpg

DSC01995.jpg

DSC01999.jpg

congratulations on your Mod magazien issue, Mike.

DSC02000.jpg

Next week same time.. Hopefully some UFO sightings... :D