san diego meet

nihon kyusha

Ok just so everybody knows ill repeat this.......please when you leave & especially in the lot no burnouts or taking off fast! Theres a new security guard who looked a little "freaked out" by us hanging out. This is a good spot & we need to keep it.

Or revving up your engine for no apparent reason with an annoyingly loud exhaust. Trust us, we know what shit sounds like even at low volume!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going, and taking my white '72 240z that was built for under $1,500.00 for a local racing event that died after one season :(, does 0-115mph in 7.5-8 seconds. and is powered by a 4-banger. I'll see you there! What 8pm right?

I'm also looking to see if I can get some more Oldschool car people interested in San Diego Club Racing Series, A local 4-part racing series for people on a budget who want to have fun and win big cash prizes and dyno runs! We have several 240z's, an 80's RX-7, but no 510's or Celicas.

Anyways, see you there!

if anyone hangs out past 10 i may swing by to catch the tail end of this.... wish i could be their all night but duty calls....

and mark ill have those pumps with me if you decide to wait around for me :lol:

• Like 1

if anyone hangs out past 10 i may swing by to catch the tail end of this.... wish i could be their all night but duty calls....

and mark ill have those pumps with me if you decide to wait around for me :lol:

Ill be there tonight. Chris yeah Ill wait for ya. Check your PM box too. C U guys soon.

I'm going, and taking my white '72 240z that was built for under $1,500.00 for a local racing event that died after one season :(, does 0-115mph in 7.5-8 seconds. and is powered by a 4-banger. I'll see you there! What 8pm right?

I'm also looking to see if I can get some more Oldschool car people interested in San Diego Club Racing Series, A local 4-part racing series for people on a budget who want to have fun and win big cash prizes and dyno runs! We have several 240z's, an 80's RX-7, but no 510's or Celicas.

Anyways, see you there!

Dude, do us all a favor and stick to your screen name and be a subtle driver when leaving. We really do not need any more attention from local PD, ya dig? ;)

^^^^^^ i think all z car drivers are douche bags lol... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shit I was gonna come down today with my Z. Not so sure now. I don't want to put to shame any ORANGE 510's that might show up :rolleyes:

Shit I was gonna come down today with my Z. Not so sure now. I don't want to put to shame any ORANGE 510's that might show up :rolleyes:

John your welcome ANYTIME down here.

I WONT be running the CL ad anymore. Got 6 scam/spam emails within 24 hours. Gotta trust word of mouth from now on, i dont have time for that bull s*it!!

C U guys soon.

John your welcome ANYTIME down here.

I WONT be running the CL ad anymore. Got 6 scam/spam emails within 24 hours. Gotta trust word of mouth from now on, i dont have time for that bull s*it!!

C U guys soon.

I get a ton more when I post personals ads :rofl: