san diego meet

nihon kyusha

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see some pics mark. I should move into my house in a week. I already made a few connections with cars and parts but I'll have to sit down and talk to him a little more on depth

he can shop at the police auctons (you need a special license over here) and has a hook up for shipping vehicles. I'll let you know what's up I'm still trying to settle in

happy new year San Diego meet

mike

I'd like to see some pics mark. I should move into my house in a week. I already made a few connections with cars and parts but I'll have to sit down and talk to him a little more on depth

he can shop at the police auctons (you need a special license over here) and has a hook up for shipping vehicles. I'll let you know what's up I'm still trying to settle in

happy new year San Diego meet

mike

Happy New Years!

Glad to hear you are getting settled over there. Keep us posted!

i know i promised some pics but i haven't really got out yet

however i did go do a little car shopping this weekend and took a couple for you guys

R34

avq8p0.jpg

R34 GTR

6f2fj4.jpg

S13

30d9su8.jpg

my personal favorite crown VIP style

zjfehg.jpg

a nice little find in the back of the lot RX3

eups3a.jpg

i'll add more when i get out

this is a very good mag i found out here if anyone is interested let me know i'll try to pick some up for you guys they are about 8 bucks and i should be able to ship them for like 2 the big one is 2010 parts catalog and i can order anything out of it to my house but the catalog was like 25. jan (the one with the z on the cover) is pretty much sold out but i can look around. feb just came out so i should be able to find no problem. i just came from the book store and they hav

d about 5 on the shelf still

2nc2uu1.jpg

I'll grab 4 more copies if you want a copy let me know my paypal is breyetbm@yahoo.com

it's got some good picks from the all japan 510 meet.

10 bucks for a copy

if you want the catalog I could get it for 27 shipped. I can order anything you need from it. I'll post some pics tommorrow of what's inside

Mike

im looking forward to this Thursday because i can drive my Z there. Does Bobby and Mike Z check this forum? If so Im headed to the Speed Shop, (garage) for some tuning!

cool pics mike, the 1st pic of the red car is an R32 btw.

is the only way to put a pic on here with a url? how can i just use one on from my comp?

For you guys that already emailed me about the mags I shipped the first out today to Jesse. I thought it would only be 2 dollars for shipping but it turned out to be like 5.50. Please add 3 dollors to the 10 I mentioned. Thanks guys

mike

ps I can't find the z one any more I think it's sold out