san diego meet

nihon kyusha

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Sean! Somebody help him so i can see my car when it was running.lol Imlil motivation always helps.

John and all lovers of a good tire spinning Datsun check the video out. Sorry for the long delay, I finially got a laptop yesterday. I have had to work the last two Thursday nights so keep the group going and I will see you guys as soon as I can.

• Like 1

John and all lovers of a good tire spinning Datsun check the video out. Sorry for the long delay, I finially got a laptop yesterday. I have had to work the last two Thursday nights so keep the group going and I will see you guys as soon as I can.

when i opened that i was hoping to see something like this....

BTW thats me in my old dime

Edited by JDM510

Thanks for postin that Sean! Good motivation for me. haha. Sorry I haven't been at the meets lately guys. Been so busy with stuff and I feel wack without the datto:p

The rolla should be running soon with a freshly built 3tc. I'll roll that out there in the meantime.

Maybe I should have had somebody record when I did the burnout to broken throttle body combo. Don't worry JDM510 I can gets smokey too.;)

lol

ry%3D400:(

ry%3D400:D

Edited by johnbureezu
  • 3 weeks later...