san diego meet

nihon kyusha

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, a much bigger turnout than when I was there. I think Mark attracts all the Datsuns.

Nah Bleach,

The day you were there, there was a threat of rain. Us socal guys see one drop and we have to batten down the hatches...

Nah Bleach,

The day you were there, there was a threat of rain. Us socal guys see one drop and we have to batten down the hatches...

I understand. A lot of Washingtonians batten down the hatches at the first sign of a snowflake. Their AWD Urban Assault vehicle can't handle a little snow. :eek:

(as for me, I take the snow in my RWD open diff Z) :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the paint compliment Mike, your 260 is coming along nicely, it is officially the lowest Z I have ever seen. I am still trying to figure out how to post a video on here, John with the yellow wagon wants to see the peel out video I took of him, it will be up here as soon as I can figure out how to post that shizzle.

:D:unsure::mellow:

Edited by Seanelm

Sean welcome to Ratsun. Use Photobucket to host the vid & then you can post it. Theres a writeup explaing how to host & post pics i believe in the gen. discussion section. Hope to see all you guys this thursday..& soon in my 620. Bleach your correct i do attract the crowds...:lol:

Thanks for the paint compliment Mike, your 260 is coming along nicely, it is officially the lowest Z I have ever seen. I am still trying to figure out how to post a video on here, John with the yellow wagon wants to see the peel out video I took of him, it will be up here as soon as I can figure out how to post that shizzle.

:D:unsure::mellow:

Yo Sean! Somebody help him so i can see my car when it was running.lol Imlil motivation always helps.

Oh, that wagon.:mellow:...Did a compression test on monday...150...110...80.....19 :( Need to do a rebuild on the ol' 3tc. Know anyone that has OS pistons?

Oh and heres the current state of the Dime...

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

And to goodies...

ry%3D400

Edited by johnbureezu

this is the smallest car I have ever seen A honda 600 with a 2 cylinder 600cc mototcycle engine... Sorry about the blur I was trying to get them without a flash and it was getting dark

IMG_0035-1.jpg

IMG_0036-1.jpg

the motor

IMG_0037-1.jpg

IMG_0038-1.jpg

IMG_0041-1.jpg

spare tire hatch

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg