san diego meet

nihon kyusha

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, spread the word! Tell your fellow Z car and truck owners to show up!

With the trucks, we can even get other makes to come too, like Mazda, Toyota, Isuzu and such.

I think some folks forget that all vintage style imports are welcome!

Come one, come all! But leave the Squirrels at home! :fu:

sorry guys i won't be making it this week, lol. just arrived here in japan. looooonnnnnggggg day. i posted the meets up on hybrid z and 510 realm i think you guys just need to bump them up, maybe post some comment and more people will get interested. i'll definatly post some pics from here when i get some energy back and make it out. already saw a bunch of newer skylines and s15,s. if you guys see bobby and them at the meets can you pass my e-mail to them. here it is for everyone who might need something just give me a month or 2 to settle: breyetbm@yahoo.com

atodene mina (laters everyone)

mike

me and a few buddys meet up on thursdays if anyone is down we're always looking for more people to BS with about cars.if anything i like to get away from the kids and have coffee. if your interested PM me and i'll give you my # in case you get lost.

every thursday 8:00 pm at mission valley starbucks

anyone down?

directions:

http://maps.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTExNmIycG51BF9TAzI3MTYxNDkEc2VjA2ZwLWJ1dHRvbgRzbGsDbGluaw--#mvt=m&lat=32.770599&lon=-117.147281&zoom=17&q1=1620%20Camino%20De%20La%20Reina%20San%20Diego%2C%20CA%2092108%20

Good luck in Japan. I will see the rest of you at the meet next Thursday. I drive a 76 280z. I think you all will like the build. Well I hope so..........

VG

Hey Mike! Glad to hear you made it ok!

Last meeting was kinda quiet, only about 10 folks showed up and about three cars. I think its the cold weather and whole holidaze shopping that might be keeping some away, but, we showed up!

Stay in touch!

Jesse

so when is the next meet gunna be? Id like to cruise out in my 74z. Is the parking lot low car freindly? my z is pretty fing low.

If you come in via the main entrance, the traffic lights, it is all at the same level. Only when you come in via the driveway next to where we park will you experience the highest point.