san diego meet

nihon kyusha

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha. Not motivated huh. A feeling to familiar. Hopefully see you guys tomorrow for a bit. Did they decide if they were going to do these once amonth instead of every week?

Hope to see you there. Mike who is 1 of the original organizers of this meet will be shipping out to Japan soon. Out of respect to him i wanna pose the once a month or even every other week change to him 1st. Typically in the winter months the scene slows down a bit so we'll see whats up.

hahahaha. Not motivated huh. A feeling to familiar. Hopefully see you guys tomorrow for a bit. Did they decide if they were going to do these once amonth instead of every week?

fuck, if its once every month, it'll take forever to motivate and do something to my car. hahhahha.

yeah, something like that.

where is this meet held at again???

In mission valley right in front of the sleep train store & across the street from Nordstrom rack. In the 1st post there is a map. If you cant locate it PM me for directions. Ill be there in the wagon with a "new" addition. Mike, i need to get your contact info. so i can get ahold of you in Japan :D;)

Edited by Pacific coast Datsun