san diego meet

nihon kyusha

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for coming out everyone i'm gonna miss these meets. i'll be back in a few years though, i hope they're still around when i get bck. keep in touch you guys if you need anything you can always PM me here on the site i check at least twice a week.

anyone good with wiring???

i am going to be starting on the wiring for my ka swap into my 510 on sunday

wonder if anyone would be willing to come up to help out.

i can pitch down some gas money.

located in murrieta

pm me if your available

Theres a few guys who come to this meet who have done KA swaps & may be able to help you with the wiring.

Mike dont worry we'll keep it going & ill probably due an occasional CL ad to promote it. & yes we'll be in touch with you too..;)

Heres the 3 pics i took from last night...

1259937118.jpg

1259937122.jpg

1259937125.jpg

Good to see you guys again & bigjoe..the 510 looks clean !!

i seen that yellow car with the pana's on it broken down on the 5s frwy off palm off ramp last night....

hope you got everything worked out i was going to stop but it did not look like anyone was around the car

Edited by JDM510

BTW, who was the dude in the blue and white Z car that showed up squealing the tires?

That idiot needs to chill the fuck out before we get kicked out of that spot!

Not to long after his retarded display of genius a cop came around and stopped to talk to us a bit! Luckily the officer was pretty cool and moved on after we talked to him about cars for a minute.

And then to top it off, the fucking mongo leaves again in a cloud of smoke! WTF!!! :blink:

I hate fucking squirels with no GodDamn brains!

thats taco he is an idiot. he owes everyone money too (including myself) yet he can afford to buy another car and get it painted in a week and half. i just ignore him he'll get whats comin to him one day. just sucks i probably won't be there to see it so if anyone does please take lots of pics. LOL

thats taco he is an idiot. he owes everyone money too (including myself) yet he can afford to buy another car and get it painted in a week and half. i just ignore him he'll get whats comin to him one day. just sucks i probably won't be there to see it so if anyone does please take lots of pics. LOL

Hahahaha classic...that was funny! The guy sounds like a tool. It's sad you guy even have to mention that's not cool to do either on your way in or out a regular meet spot.

Hahahaha classic...that was funny! The guy sounds like a tool. It's sad you guy even have to mention that's not cool to do either on your way in or out a regular meet spot.

Well, I assumed someone had told him something considering how many went over to see the car. I guess I should just speak up next time, but, I was not in a very happy mood at that moment and it might have gotten ugly, and really, who needs to get ugly during the holidays?

I think if he shows up again I will be diplomatic about it and just politely tell him to chill out.