nihon kyusha

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

keep me posted you guys im in escondido right now on vacation with the family and my dad and i would like to meet you guys and see all the datsuns while we are here!

Right on. My cell is 619-723-6235 & im off the next 2 days if you wanna visit.

Jesse- what happened? Did the security guard actually say no more Thursday hang outs ?

The San Diego Meet is currently on standby. We where told we could not longer gather at the Mission Valley location last thursday and we are currently scouting out a new spot.

Stay tuned!

All man haterz...... Keep us all posted i live in spring valley and i just got my dime mobile so i would be down to come hang out.

Ok, here we go. New spot is in National City on Plaza Blvd. at the old Circuit City parking lot which is next to a Carls Jr.

If you head south on the 805, you exit at Plaza Blvd. and head west. If you pass a Carl's Jr. you went to far!

The skinny white security guy told us that the property management did not want us there anymore after one of the managers drove by and saw us sitting in the lawn chairs! Yeah, after all the bullshit people have pulled off, the loud engine revving, burn outs, peeling off like a bat out of hell and littering, we get the boot due to lawn chairs! Nice!

So, with that said, please, please and please! Behave at the new spot. It is National City and they do not put up with any crap! So please behave! And please do not get torqued if we tell you to chill out, we do not want to get the boot again!!

Same time as always on the Thursday night at a new spot! See you this week!