Introduction

Cheetahking

Well - I have finally made it to Ratsun.  I've been over on The Realm for years, and I've often lurked here.   So I decided to sign up.  

I'm 47 - grew up in a 71 510 2 dr my parents had.  Currently own a 72' orange two door, and help with my Sister in law's 71 4 door we built for her.

Thanks - looking forward to it!

James

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big plans - I drive at least every other day. Needs some rust repair - trunk had been repaired at some point. Rockers need some love too (been collecting parts). Probably will get totally gone through in the next 3-4 years (paint and interior). Engine is a stroker L-16 (L-18 rods and crank), w53 head with american 065 cam, 38mm SU's, z 5 speed that I had built a while ago, and transferred into this car. Suspension is essentially stock at this point, but everything is working. Car was an auto when I got it.

I am on the hunt for a spare tire well (if its findable) P/O had an amazing amount of sand in it - and of course its in a sad way. I'll be posting in the classifieds soon.

Thanks for all the welcomes! Lots of activity on this site - fun!

• Like 1