And actually, the rest of the truck too when you're ready to part with it

It'll at least have a home where it's not the only datsun that way

We have a few other datsuns so its not the only one

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're either lying or just trolling the shit out of us, either way, have fun with your next endeavour.....don't come back later complaining of not getting help from this community, you might just have pushed us away with your......shenanigans.

Already has one locked post. Starts posts and ignores advice or doesn't respond... http://community.ratsun.net/topic/68660-l20b-turbo/?do=findComment&comment=1351302 then changes direction. Engine runs, but knowledgeable friends help take it apart and causes problems and now doesn't run, can't get running and also can't follow advice offered over 8 pages, so removes it and wants to do a KA swap because 'it's easy', suddenly L20B is running perfectly???. Can't figure out how to post pictures on line.

You're 14 and like most teens... full of shit about stuff they don't even know that they don't know about. When you're 20 you'll look back and roll your eyes. It's understandable that you (even with a manual) and your friends know shit about your L20B, how could you? Eight fucking pages on this? all kinds of help....Then you threaten to KA swap it? Please..... I dare you. I triple dare you. The sooner it gets sold into the hands of someone who is more capable and deserving, and you get a honda..  

• Like 3
Guest 77ratsun

Already has one locked post. Starts posts and ignores advice or doesn't respond... http://community.ratsun.net/topic/68660-l20b-turbo/?do=findComment&comment=1351302 then changes direction. Engine runs, but knowledgeable friends help take it apart and causes problems and now doesn't run, can't get running and also can't follow advice offered over 8 pages, so removes it and wants to do a KA swap because 'it's easy', suddenly L20B is running perfectly???. Can't figure out how to post pictures on line.

You're 14 and like most teens... full of shit about stuff they don't even know that they don't know about. When you're 20 you'll look back and roll your eyes. It's understandable that you (even with a manual) and your friends know shit about your L20B, how could you? Eight fucking pages on this? all kinds of help....Then you threaten to KA swap it? Please..... I dare you. I triple dare you. The sooner it gets sold into the hands of someone who is more capable and deserving, and you get a honda..

Lol I like how out of no where you guys just attack me for pulling the engine to paint it and its not your car so why the fuck do you give a shit haha you should hop off your boyfriends dick once and a while!!

I can't understand why you guys are even remotely surprised with his last posts.  He's been a douche the entire time.  His formula:  ask questions that have simple answers, complicate it with more unrelated info, screw it up and ask the same questions again, don't post with progress, screw it up again with more unrelated info... repeat.  For all we know he's a good mechanic and can't convey what he's doing.  He's still an arrogant dick, but he may know how to wrench.  

Mike, can you give this kid a time out?

• Like 3