L20b timing

Guest 77ratsun

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well removing the engine is one way to put an end to a problem. Like a surgeon cutting your head off to cure a headache. Hainz will say this, but I'll save him the trouble. If you can't get and keep an L series engine running (one of the simplest engines there is) how the hell you going to run a KA/SR or anything else in it's place?

• Like 1

Hey I got three trucks and I'll end up with more datsuns. One truck has no motor, one truck has a motor with unknown story. I could use the motor. Third truck that runs is giving me headaches so hey, throw motor into one of the others and get that one back on the road so's i can drive a datsun again. Why not?

Seriously though 77ratsun, what you got going on?

• Like 1

"A camel is a horse built by a committee" Too many people helping you.... You had it running when you got it, then not running, now pulled it out of truck. Let me guess what they said when they gave up... "Dude you should rock an SR20DET in that anyway".  Lots of pictures and help offered here..... Now your 'knowledgeable friends' leave to go do their stuff, you didn't learn anything, and your truck isn't working. Better sell everything and get honda automatic

• Like 1

"A camel is a horse built by a committee" Too many people helping you.... You had it running when you got it, then not running, now pulled it out of truck. Let me guess what they said when they gave up... "Dude you should rock an SR20DET in that anyway".  Lots of pictures and help offered here..... Now your 'knowledgeable friends' leave to go do their stuff, you didn't learn anything, and your truck isn't working. Better sell everything and get honda automatic

Doesn't matter how many people were helping.  He didn't appear to be following through on any of the advice anyway.  I'm hoping the "pulled engine" thing was a joke, hence the lol.  

• Like 1
Guest 77ratsun

"A camel is a horse built by a committee" Too many people helping you.... You had it running when you got it, then not running, now pulled it out of truck. Let me guess what they said when they gave up... "Dude you should rock an SR20DET in that anyway". Lots of pictures and help offered here..... Now your 'knowledgeable friends' leave to go do their stuff, you didn't learn anything, and your truck isn't working. Better sell everything and get honda automatic

Haha why are you being a deuchebag?? I pulled the motor so I can paint the block and engine bay

Haha why are you being a deuchebag?? I pulled the motor so I can paint the block and engine bay

And I'm probably just going to ka swap it

Who's the douchebag now??? Like I suggested...get a honderp.

• Like 1