Projekt Dora Bowell part duex...aka the "Can'tby" truck

jrock4224

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never dumped the clutch at 4k ever either. ... I waited tell it went down to 3k or 3500:D but I do understand that... maaaaybe 4k a few times..

And honestly i would only do such things if I seen Jrock or another Datsun

. But people will think they know otherwise... you know cuz clearly everything is known about me.. and some reason people think they know how I am daily on my Datsun... but I digress..

Raiders.... fuck them!!

The word digress is used used erroneously in this rant.

You are welcome

• Like 2

Never dumped the clutch at 4k ever either. ... I waited tell it went down to 3k or 3500:D but I do understand that... maaaaybe 4k a few times..

And honestly i would only do such things if I seen Jrock or another Datsun

. But people will think they know otherwise... you know cuz clearly everything is known about me.. and some reason people think they know how I am daily on my Datsun... but I digress..

Raiders.... fuck them!!

There ya go, blame other people for your actions. Why not grow a pair and own up.

Sorry about that late response, didn't see this till Tonight. Was busy "fucking" last night.

So those few that helped you come to that conclusion ever see you drive? Perfectly good clutch went bad in the subi for no reason at all? Musta been a bad part there uh? Or how bout that time you thought you blew up the rear end in the pathfinder and wanted to sell it only to find out your dumb ass left it in four wheel drive for a few months.

• Like 1

As far as not care about any one other then my self I laugh... that's some funny shot cuz I'll help anyone.. I don't just give part away for no reason.. or charge outrageous prices for simple ass shit.. I give it away.. and pay for shipping to cali for Az. It's funny you think these things but know know shit.. call me a bitch for know reason. True man. What did I happen to do to be a bitch. I've never hid behind anything.. you don't know me Ted. You my think you do but you forsure dont.. I care for this community as it cares for me.. you don't care for me....

Again the self righteous centeredness. I don't care for you now. But before that, how many times did someone or my self donate time and parts to you to keep your truck on the road in hopes that MAYBE you could take prescious time out of your day (15 minutes even) to show up to a meet just down the street from your house? Who loaned you a place to work on your shit, or provide you tools when needed. Even helped you with you ka project, installed that replacement trans, offered you side work when you were unemployed, went out of thier way to front you money and pick up parts and deliver them when you were broke down. And for outrageous prices, how many times did you not come out on the better end of the deal?

• Like 3

Annnnnd how many times did I acknowledge and thank you for all the times that anybody helped me because I am grateful for the help.

You just keep repeating yourself.. it's pretty funny in fact.. still crying about the same ol shit.. ohhohh kevinsheats doesnt wanna come to a meet cuz hes gotta work or just doesnt wanna come.. Kevin doesn't wanna come... fuck off.. Ive gotta life.. whatever, you said all of this to yme before..

Keep on thinking what your dumb ass thinks..

Also the pathfinder was STUCK in 4 wheel drive..

As Far as the subi.. let's see... I myself didn't drive it that much and it had 150k on a stock clutch.. changed it out by myself in my garage without asking for any help because I don't need it people offer it to me.. and I accept with gratitude!

And now it's been almost a year maybe since then.. oh look subi is fine..

Stock clutchs go bad.. did you see them pictures? Nothing I could have done to the car in two months would have fucked the clutch like it was.. especially because I was driving it like a fucking brand new car because it wasn't mine, when I did drive it

All the tings you bring up.. I have eternally thank you and whoever helped me for so I don't know why you bring them up it's fucken retarded... you help I say thank you and try to help you back in the same way when the time comes.. so idk what your bitching about..

SHut the fuck up already aboit shit you didn't like.. oh I didn't come to something you wanted me too cuz I couldn't. SHut the fuck up.. stop being a stupid ass bitch.

You you clearly don't have any clue how my life is or why I was trying to get rid of the Pathfinder so stop pretending like you know how I am Ted.. if you don't like me then stop talking fucken shit about me.

Or get the fuck outta here with all you dumb ass shit. You know nothing about my life. Just stop. No one wants to see you or me keep bring up or saying the same fucking shit you've been saying in like 5 threads just stop thinking you kmow me.

• Like 1

Jesus Christ wtf ...... lol

Hey u can almost see that rear brake line With that wonky fitting epoxied closed ...... how was that missed .....

That door is a piece of shit, Bonified blah ........ it will be replaced at some point ....

No wheels are still the same, Uhhhhh so yeah it's truck doing truck things...... not sure how this relationship spiraled to here but it's sad ......

Fun fact make Kevin hook up a horn, to avoid floating the valves waving hi when he sees you

• Like 3

Sorry about that late response, didn't see this till Tonight. Was busy "fucking" last night.

We finally know who was fucking Ted...

If you two go to your Profile pages you can add each other to your Manage Ignore Preference list. Now you can enjoy being here free of each other's posts and even Private Messages.

I think there is a how-to for that.

• Like 1