RAT'S with DAT'S Show & Swapmeet June 10,11,12 . presented by Datslocos Oregon

denmarkboy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the new venue forested like that one?

With how floppy it sounded that Canby was, you may need all the room you can have next year.

Sorry Gato, missed your post, if it's where I think....there's forrest but not in the boonies, and a big ass lake with boating and fishing access.

Will there be phone service, power etc?  Any clue as to where abouts it will be?  Am wanting to perhaps goto this one next year instead of canby and give it a go :thumbup:   But would like a clue as to where you guys are hoping to plan it just so I can get a sense of if it would work or not (Even if the place isn't set in stone... Will be keeping up to date thru out the next year of course)

• Like 1

I believe the venue it called Richardson Park and campground, it's on the north side of Fern Ridge Lake right outside of Eugene. I'm pretty sure it's already booked for next year, like Draker said, not many more would've fit in the showing area at this year's venue unless we overflowed into lots away from the main area.

There will be phone service for sure, and I'd assume there will be power at every site due to it being a mainly rv area with spots for tents.

• Like 2

Will there be phone service, power etc?  Any clue as to where abouts it will be?  Am wanting to perhaps goto this one next year instead of canby and give it a go :thumbup:   But would like a clue as to where you guys are hoping to plan it just so I can get a sense of if it would work or not (Even if the place isn't set in stone... Will be keeping up to date thru out the next year of course)

Its already reserved and Al sounded like he's going to announce the initial details shortly, yes that area has cell service, 4GLTE if it's where I think it is...

• Like 1

Its already reserved and Al sounded like he's going to announce the initial details shortly, yes that area has cell service, 4GLTE if it's where I think it is...

If you go back a few pages he posted a Google earth picture of the location then said he wants a Datsun powered boat for Fern Ridge. I'm sure it'll get posted up soon, but it's got much more parking which is most important!

Wait...did you guys really get arrested?

Rene...who?

To give you an idea, when I saw them pull in I put my beer down behind my leg. They went and talked to Al, "arrested" a few people that were intrigued by how small the back seat was, and I held up my beer as a cheers when they drove away.

• Like 1

René is one of the guys from Yakima...he was first to be handcuffed....

Bwahahahaha. That's what I thought.

I know Rene. That's my brown brother from another mother.

What the fuck were you guys doing?

Sounds like I need to get all the cool stories from Josh.

• Like 1

It was well deserved! Not many 510's roll in with a good sounding quiet exhaust, properly tinted windows, and a sound system that's bumping and shaking less on the car than a new car would... Not to mention your color/wheel choice. Your car is beautiful Gino!

Thanks bro. That means alot!
  • Like 2

20160611_135124.jpg

20160611_192750.jpg

20160611_192800.jpg

20160611_194341.jpg

20160611_225443.jpg

20160612_141126.jpg

20160612_141300.jpg

20160611_163221.jpeg

Last oic...made it home oic...

20160612_143246.jpg

No Dan oics....damn....ok maybe vid of you?

Awesome meeting you my friend. You,Your bro and family are great people. Sorry we weren't able to say goodbye. But we will see you soon again bro. Awesome! Pics!
  • Like 1

Why do all of the pics look like they were taken by a stalker off in the bushes.

because he was off in the bushes for half the show. When I get all the pictures from my camera and girls phone I'll start uploading. Didn't have my phone for the entire time out in the woods
  • Like 3

No one got a picture of me under my truck welding up the exhaust?

Lots of good times!

One bolt came off on the way home. Alt tension bolt.. no big deal I had a box of bolts..

I MOST DEFINITELY have driveline problem.. if I hit 75 80 I'd smell gear oil like a motha!! When the alt bolt came out I layed under the truck and... holy shit was I loosing some oil... it was everywhere! ! And slowly dripping.. but got her home...

beside the driveline being either not balanced or to short or something, making a pretty gnarly vibrations.. hints the bolt coming out...

All in all I didn't even think the truck would make it down..

Now I've gotta pick up the cats and iguana in pasco..

• Like 4