RAT'S with DAT'S Show & Swapmeet June 10,11,12 . presented by Datslocos Oregon

denmarkboy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished door panels and few other ods and ends...

20160609_173602.jpg

Found this in my stash while searching for one of the arm rests....and yes it's metal....was rusted so I cleaned it up and painted to match the other black pieces...

20160609_181627.jpg

20160609_184541.jpg

Tomorrow I go shopping for camping and pack up :frantics:

• Like 1

Motor is running strong and now has 42 miles! Fixed a water hose that was way too old that blew out, installed my plastic kick panels, cleaned up the bed so my mattress doesn't get dirty (yes I'm going to sleep better than all of you), cleaned all the crap out from behind my seats and put together my road repair kit for the most part. I'm hoping to get a quick wash in before I work so I can get on the road by 1!

• Like 2

Too much traveling for me....  No way I'm going to mash 230 miles south, then mash back up to canby the next day.  Just too much.  Maybe next year. I like the idea of it being out in the boonies... Music, bonfires. That's a fun time for sure! Just not this year..  Gonna hit up canby, then next year I'd love to try out this event.

• Like 2

I must say, very clever offering up this one week before canby. That really makes people divided.  Some people will goto one, some to the other... Then even more people won't goto either because their crew/friends either chose the other one and they can't make it that weekend... So they won't goto canby as the they will be walking around by themselves..  I forsee this causing issues down the road. 

Canby and blue lake have been it for years, bringing something new to the table is def awesome. Just think maybe they should have planned the event together or something instead of a week apart...   Too many events, is going to cause less people to go...    Maybe both Datsuns NW and datslocos could come together and compromise a little to make one stellar show...  I'd love to hit both, but its too much.  I'd be willing to drive further for the ENTIRE weekend to 1 spot if they did work something out.  I get it tho.  Different people, different ideas.. Each wants control and to have things different.

Just my .02

• Like 1