RAT'S with DAT'S Show & Swapmeet June 10,11,12 . presented by Datslocos Oregon

denmarkboy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was one of the best weekends EVER! I had a fantastic time. It was great to finally meet some of you,that I only knew online before this weekend. I am honored to have finally met Gino. It was great to finally meet Carlos, & see his 521 in action, in person. This weekend was by far the furthest trip I have taken my Goon on ,in a very long time, if not ever. No problems at all,which is great. I can hardly wait until the next event & also for Rat's with Dats 2017!

• Like 2

True. I had me lots o fun. thank you to the Oregon crew who helped put this on. you guys really went above and beyond in putting this event together. We really need to step our game up down here\

Id also like to thank 510bendOr for supplying the beer Saturday night. it was much needed since the 60cans I brought were gone the first night.thank you

• Like 4

I think the official car count would have been right around 50 or maybe a little more. There were a bunch of cars that came in for a few hours and left, and there were a bunch of cars in and out from the camp area. I don't think anyone has an exact number, but for the first year.. I think we did pretty good.

Also, there was probably at least 1 person that got lost and never found the event. They could still be lost out in the woods at this point.

• Like 3

Yeah, I guess I should have pointed out... if you follow GPS..... it tries to take you on this back woods gravel road short cut... Hobo was lucky enough to figure out where that road lead to..lol

• Like 1