RAT'S with DAT'S Show & Swapmeet June 10,11,12 . presented by Datslocos Oregon

denmarkboy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to say thanks to Al his Wife and Daughter and everyone who helped him put on this Amazing Event, By far the best I've been to yet. "EPIC" It was AWESOME to finally meet all our brothers from Oregon and Washington. I apologize for not saying bye to everyone due to some of you were still asleep when we headed out for our journey back to Cali. I hope Zoe gets better soon brother, And thank you all for making us feel welcomed. Everyone was super friendly and fun to hang with. Al you are doing Great Things. Oregon locos make Cali locos very proud! Wish we were closer. I can't wait for your next show bro. My kids also had an amazing time. My lil nephew slept with his trophy next to his pillow,he was so proud of it he couldn't stop smiling all the way to Cali. Thanks again for an Amazing Weekend. Great memories!

• Like 3

I've been to a ton of car shows and never seen a car win "best of show" or "peoples choice" when no one could see the engine bay, or the interior through the dark tint.

Just saying....

Lexi seen that car roll in and she said "that's probably the nicest car here, I'd drive the shit out of it!"

I mean she's not into cars one bit.

Doesn't matter what's under the hood what's so ever..

They picked it..

• Like 3

Fun weekend, I have over 100 oics and 12 videos to post, phone is still working on it, photobucket is sloooooooooow...

I've been to a ton of car shows and never seen a car win "best of show" or "peoples choice" when no one could see the engine bay, or the interior through the dark tint.

Just saying....

Judges were the people in attendance, five ballots each, one car per class, all dattos were siting on display since early morning and the early birds got the front spots with most viewership from early on....dunno....get there earlier?, just saying....

Fun weekend, I have over 100 oics and 12 videos to post, phone is still working on it, photobucket is sloooooooooow...

Judges were the people in attendance, five ballots each, one car per class, all dattos were siting on display since early morning and the early birds got the front spots with most viewership from early on....dunno....get there earlier?, just saying....

You know what people's choice means right? It's the category where the one with the most friends win. It has nothing to do with the quality of the build. By making every category "peoples choice", no one was rewarded for their hard work and dedication.

• Like 1