RAT'S with DAT'S Show & Swapmeet June 10,11,12 . presented by Datslocos Oregon

denmarkboy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude guys I had a blast. Still kinda ticked my starter had to go out on me as soon as I got to camp in my little automatic. Got it sorted and had fun.

What's a Datsun event without some sort of mechanical failure?

You, sir, have arrived!

• Like 1

You know what people's choice means right? It's the category where the one with the most friends win. It has nothing to do with the quality of the build. By making every category "peoples choice", no one was rewarded for their hard work and dedication.

Hey Mr scooter or whatever your name is. Why didn't you cry there at the show. Why did u have to wait till I left to say something. And for you to put my car down is pretty childish. I have alot of work into my car. And I know u have alot more done to yours that is why me and my brother voted for your car. But if I would have known u were gonna put my car down like that I would have never even looked at your car let alone tell you how beautiful your car was. Sometimes people look at other things and look at cars different then we do. Mine stands out more due to the color. That always gets attention. But anyways I was surprised my car won. And now I'm even more happy that it won over yours just because you had to be a hater. Don't hate congratulate. Just saying. All in all we all had a great time and that's what really matters. We don't go to these events expecting to win anything we are only there to have a good time with enthusiasts like ourselves. I guess we all go to events for different reasons.
  • Like 4

Like i said to you on facebook man, need a trophy, il send you mine. I got boxes of stock trophies, i dont care about my trophies because its not why i do it.  I had a few surprised i didnt win best of show or peoples choice with how many love my car...and u know what.....I DONT FREAKING CARE!!!  I dont need a trophy to know how badass my car is, and how much of a figure it is in the 510 world.  My trophy is the people that come up to me, and tell me how awesome my dime is, and that it reminds them of their parents 510 when they were a kid.    I heard you crying while getting into your car, i thought you were a great guy untill i heard you bitching there, and then saw you bitching online.  Get over it man.  Very disappointing. 

• Like 6

I've been to a ton of car shows and never seen a car win "best of show" or "peoples choice" when no one could see the engine bay, or the interior through the dark tint.

Just saying....

FYI. The reason I didn't open my hood or Windows is because I wasn't expecting to win anything. This is the first time my car was ever entered into any show and the first time it's gotten a trophy as well. So yeah I was excited. So I'm over everything you said. Nice meeting you
  • Like 1

Like i said to you on facebook man, need a trophy, il send you mine. I got boxes of stock trophies, i dont care about my trophies because its not why i do it. I had a few surprised i didnt win best of show or peoples choice with how many love my car...and u know what.....I DONT FREAKING CARE!!! I dont need a trophy to know how badass my car is, and how much of a figure it is in the 510 world. My trophy is the people that come up to me, and tell me how awesome my dime is, and that it reminds them of their parents 510 when they were a kid. I heard you crying while getting into your car, i thought you were a great guy untill i heard you bitching there, and then saw you bitching online. Get over it man. Very disappointing.

Amen!
  • Like 1

FYI. The reason I didn't open my hood or Windows is because I wasn't expecting to win anything. This is the first time my car was ever entered into any show and the first time it's gotten a trophy as well. So yeah I was excited. So I'm over everything you said. Nice meeting you

It was well deserved! Not many 510's roll in with a good sounding quiet exhaust, properly tinted windows, and a sound system that's bumping and shaking less on the car than a new car would... Not to mention your color/wheel choice. Your car is beautiful Gino!

• Like 1

What's a Datsun event without some sort of mechanical failure?

You, sir, have arrived!

Besides him, pizza pizza had his alternator replaced due to his breaking off the bottom mount, my other brother drove 4 hour round trip on Saturday to trailer his 620 in that so we figure out what was wrong with it....petronix dizzy was tore up inside, Craig installed his matchbox on it to test and ran great, then Über güber had exhaust welds done.....aaaannnnd Al blew his rear end doing a burn out......yeah baby!

Edit.... Al also skidded off the road and went into the ditch this morning....almost forgot...:rofl:

konig and al both had broken diffs by the end of yesterday. the alternator was shot on ceasers car, starter on thisolddatsuns

i think i lucked out with just a coolant hose popping a leak on the way into town. i was very upset because it was one of the few original hoses little miss had left.

laying in bed, partially unpacked and clothes in washer so i can start my work week in the morning. 

had a great time, was nice seeing everyone and all the cars. sorry i didn't say goodbye to more than a few people. looking forward to doing it again next year. hopefully have little miss a little further along for the show (or a little rattier). was nice to enter her into her first show since i've had her

• Like 1

You know what people's choice means right? It's the category where the one with the most friends win. It has nothing to do with the quality of the build. By making every category "peoples choice", no one was rewarded for their hard work and dedication.

Wrong'O!

People like what they like man.

I'll weld you up a trophy... jb weld but hey! Don't matter

It's not like his group was a big group whom decided to rig the votes just so he could win! Come on now!

I feel like if you would have won, you would have stayed and had a great time but yet you didn't and left right after the trophys...

There for you didn't give people whom won the respect for their hard work and dedication....

I must say I didn't give one fuck that I fucked up and didn't get a trophy because of a small tactical error..

But if theirs a three way tie for 2nd.. doesn't that mean one of them should have got 3rd?? That didn't happen what the fuck do I care! Someone else way happy because of it and that's what matters.

• Like 5