RAT'S with DAT'S Show & Swapmeet June 10,11,12 . presented by Datslocos Oregon

denmarkboy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still at work too, and my boss is sick so I'm coming in from 8-noon to get everything done quick. It works out though because a friend of ours coming works until noon also, and Kevin and Lexi should be down around noon anyway.

Someone needs to bring some music. There will be a band, but for the times where they are not playing I'll have the PA setup. I have some music, but not a ton. If you have an mp3 player, bring it along. Otherwise it's going to be tool, and punk rock.. and some other random stuff. I stream most of the music I listen to.. so I don't have a big collection.

• Like 1

Someone needs to bring some music. There will be a band, but for the times where they are not playing I'll have the PA setup. I have some music, but not a ton. If you have an mp3 player, bring it along. Otherwise it's going to be tool, and punk rock.. and some other random stuff. I stream most of the music I listen to.. so I don't have a big collection.

Lucky for you I couldn't go, I only have Asian music. 

my ipod, my girls ipod, and pandora
  • Like 1