Homeless cat

Guest Rick-rat

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

W in TF? How is a tree on the road and why weren't you wearing your seat belt? We want you around for a long time Rick.

I'm so glad to see the steering wheel not collapsed and caked in blood. 

Unfortunately the pre 720 trucks did not have a collapsible steering column. The are solidly mounted to the frame.There is no give to them at all unless the steering wheel breaks.

insurance companys have zero respect for appraisals ... i dont bother with full coverage anymore they seriously are in the business of weaseling out of anything and everything ... u may be feeling physically ok from the wreck ... but dealing with insurance on this will make u emotionally and psychically sick .... there gonna press the issue of not knowing what happened and should u even be driving .. they spend more money looking for a loop hole then it would be to just pay out the claim and move on ... insurance companys are never on your side ... but i hope im wrong in this instance rick ... i just have had nothing but problems with anything claims wise 

• Like 1

insurance companys have zero respect for appraisals ... i dont bother with full coverage anymore they seriously are in the business of weaseling out of anything and everything ... u may be feeling physically ok from the wreck ... but dealing with insurance on this will make u emotionally and psychically sick .... there gonna press the issue of not knowing what happened and should u even be driving .. they spend more money looking for a loop hole then it would be to just pay out the claim and move on ... insurance companys are never on your side ... but i hope im wrong in this instance rick ... i just have had nothing but problems with anything claims wise 

I think you need a different insurance company.  My USAA coverage has covered my ass quite well, and accepted my professional appraisal.  They wanted to scrap my dime, but I supplied my appraisal.  Next thing I know they have an agent cheering me on with EBay listings for new parts.  

• Like 3
Guest Rick-rat

I'm going to wait until after Canby to decide what to do, might have a new truck then!!! if I'm lucky. Want to heal up before I take on a project. Thanks all for suggestions

• Like 5