• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile I work in a skilled trade and got a .39 and hour raise for "cost of living" this year, while my taxes, mortgage, electric, water and garbage bills all increased a total of $130 a month. Which means I have $70 less in my pocket per month.....yay....

Well, the promise land is looking up

https://tenplay.com.au/news/national/may-2017/australias-highest-paying-jobs-which-dont-require-a-tertiary-degree

Australia’s highest paying jobs which don’t require a tertiary degree

Here’s a list of the TOP 10 jobs which don’t particularly require a tertiary degree and their average annual salary;

Construction Manager - $153,213

Maintenance Manager - $110,030

Farm Manager - $92,588

Electrician - $84,311

Senior Care Worker - $82,976

Pilot - $78,473

Executive Assistant - $74,838

Sales Executive - $72,933             

Roofer - $73,394

Car Sales Executive - $72,612

Fitness Manager- $71,060

Real Estate Agent - $71,037

• Like 1

Meanwhile I work in a skilled trade and got a .39 and hour raise for "cost of living" this year, while my taxes, mortgage, electric, water and garbage bills all increased a total of $130 a month. Which means I have $70 less in my pocket per month.....yay....

From arterial sprurting to just oozing blood.

• Like 1

Well, the promise land is looking up

https://tenplay.com.au/news/national/may-2017/australias-highest-paying-jobs-which-dont-require-a-tertiary-degree

Australia’s highest paying jobs which don’t require a tertiary degree

Here’s a list of the TOP 10 jobs which don’t particularly require a tertiary degree and their average annual salary;

Construction Manager - $153,213

Maintenance Manager - $110,030

Farm Manager - $92,588

Electrician - $84,311

Senior Care Worker - $82,976

Pilot - $78,473

Executive Assistant - $74,838

Sales Executive - $72,933             

Roofer - $73,394

Car Sales Executive - $72,612

Fitness Manager- $71,060

Real Estate Agent - $71,037

Every company breakroom in the US should have this posted on the wall.

• Like 2

My boss's daughter was an EMT, it is a travesty what the get paid, MINIMUM WAGE, yes it's a fucked up world we live in.

Over here our EMS are almost always @ the govt for a pay rise or conditions negotiation of some kind.

Every company breakroom in the US should have this posted on the wall.

Before I joined the Navy to help pay my way in school, I worked as a roofer. I bet even today the only roofer in the states that makes 73k is the boss of a very large company.

• Like 2

Before I joined the Navy to help pay my way in school, I worked as a roofer. I bet even today the only roofer in the states that makes 73k is the boss of a very large company.

Not to mension its up there with the most dangerous trades. Guys are always falling

• Like 1

And your eyes are off the road to read.

Ignorance, yo!

Eyes are everywhere, 2.5 million miles refines your senses, you have to know when and where you can do what, 9 out of 10 cars that pass me are drivers texting or talking on the phone, before that it was drivers on a laptop, reading a book, news paper, drunk, etc, etc, distracted driving hasn't changed, it just got easier to do.
  • Like 1

Eyes are everywhere, 2.5 million miles refines your senses, you have to know when and where you can do what, 9 out of 10 cars that pass me are drivers texting or talking on the phone, before that it was drivers on a laptop, reading a book, news paper, drunk, etc, etc, distracted driving hasn't changed, it just got easier to do.

U forgot CBs!

• Like 2