• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is some "aliens" guy levels of entertaining bullshit, but I was amused so it gets posted.

https://pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

It's fun to read but, I have noticed that if enough people believe something it becomes real. The more people the more real. Like god, religion, Illuminati, UFOs, Roswell landing, flat earth, grassy knoll... the list is endless.

Here's another.... If you look through all of 4chan's posts and I assume there are millions? You will find coincidences that can support any theory. It's like the Da Vivci Code.  Picking random symbols from a multitudinous of cultures and stitching them together based on similarity to prove...... ? something.

We see a small amount of order in a universal chaos and are compelled to wonder. 

Began summer of '72 when oil production in the US peaked at about 10 million barrels a day. I remember $0.32 for an Imperial  gallon of gas. Premium octane at that. Now about $5.25 ish. Ahhh the endless summer, thought it would ever end.

• Like 1

It's called 'old people' smell. Their sense of smell deteriorates and they don't notice themselves. Have you ever wondered why old women wear too much perfume? they can't tell how much they are putting on. Muscle tone weakens and sphincters (front and back) don't seal as well as they used to.