• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Any way to marry that 6spd to an L20b????

I'd love it!!!

Google words " hybridz L series 6-speed transmission conversions "

(1.) Click the very first link in googles.

(2.) the guy that had done the post concerning bell conversions is in KY.... not sure if you've ever dealt with people from Kentucky.... But the two times I've been there some of them offer to send your teeth home with you over nothin....). Some area's of the south ya just don't fuck with.

(3.) the price or even an updated one looks pretty worth it. If I remember right he's a machine shop.

(4.) seriously though ..... When you join hybridz.... Read and memorize the rules 100x over. You'll get dinged here or there or a warning right off the bat. Even spelling is a firable offense. Literally it's all tech which is cool. Just do the Bare cunt hair minimum and I think it's a PC introductory post is all that was needed even though I haven't swam in that lake for a while. Remember to post every so often or your account gets flushed. In general speak.....Don't post over there publicly .....even if you think or for sure know you're helping someone.......so much easier and less hassle to just pm them instead imho.

Good luck KO !

• Like 3

Google words " hybridz L series 6-speed transmission conversions "

(1.) Click the very first link in googles.

(2.) the guy that had done the post concerning bell conversions is in KY.... not sure if you've ever dealt with people from Kentucky.... But the two times I've been there some of them offer to send your teeth home with you over nothin....). Some area's of the south ya just don't fuck with.

(3.) the price or even an updated one looks pretty worth it. If I remember right he's a machine shop.

(4.) seriously though ..... When you join hybridz.... Read and memorize the rules 100x over. You'll get dinged here or there or a warning right off the bat. Even spelling is a firable offense. Literally it's all tech which is cool. Just do the Bare cunt hair minimum and I think it's a PC introductory post is all that was needed even though I haven't swam in that lake for a while. Remember to post every so often or your account gets flushed. In general speak.....Don't post over there publicly .....even if you think or for sure know you're helping someone.......so much easier and less hassle to just pm them instead imho.

Good luck KO !

BLUE!!!

• Like 1

It's like a lot of my posts here - not literally connected to my real life.  :rofl:

Wait, you mean to tell me being surrounded by big titties, fine asses, and bitches in yoga pants all day long isn't an accurate representation of a normal downunder day in the life of VTR?

I refuse to believe it.

Cut and weld the Lseries flange on... Probably the only route. And at that point, might as well get a different 6 speed.

There were none that fit the L series so you're back to cutting and welding....

S15 6 speed bell with L series bolt pattern.

IMAG0540_zpsa8c697c4.jpg

Have a 350z 6 speed. Fuck that, this thing is as big as a barrel.

CanbyandtriptoDougs056Large.jpg

• Like 1