WTF!? Another fleabay wonder!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is douchnozzle's response after I wrote him back.  I was going to reply, but I felt my time would be wasted.  He is a stand up guy though, he said he wouldn't sell it to me, which is nice considering he's not going to screw me for twice what it's worth! :D

Its okay if you cant afford it.... I understand
btw you have no idea what I know about Datsuns...
like I dont know what my 71 Fairlady RHD is sitting
just behind the 510 in the pics ? Id pretty much say you are
the clueless one about what makes a car valuable and
what doesnt. I do much more then Datsuns too..
Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one...and btw
I didnt bring up Lenos car... dont even care about it.
And if you came up with 8k , I wouldnt sell it to you anyways.

How the hell is that eBay ad back at $3,000 already. 

Shaking my head at people. Giving the guy the benefit of the doubt that he is not sending the bids up himself. 

So, lets check it out, my friends- Lets think about this in depth, a little more carefully:

1. Since he reposted the ad, it means he,

a. knows people won't pay more than the highest (supposedly) bid (that did not meet his Reserve), which was more than $8K

b. were he in his right mind, he'd have taken at least around $8K from the last or previous bidders, so...

c. He has to lower his reserve! To how much? Who knows, BUT by this time he would of had to contact most of the top bidders and offer the car for what 'they' bid for. But since

d. bidders on eBay are not obligated to purchase after losing the auction and bidding closes; then they'll pass on his offer and wait for the car to be reposted at a lower

Reserve! (perhaps)

so

2. He, most likely, sent up the bids himself. (I'm not guaranteeing it) But,...

Ratsungsters, BE CAUTIOUS, BEWARE. ;)

Um, yeah, I'm not envious of swinging dick all over my posts there buddy. ;)

neither am I, I already have it in my posts.

It's the 21st century so it's now ok to be openly gay and I support you swinging a dick in all our hetro faces every time you post.

• Like 1
Take a look at this. This Patrol sold for $14,225 at Silver Auctions. It is a complete and total mess in my opinion. Horrible resto.

#470 on the list

Cheers

DAMN!!! I just looked this listing up and the guy had the balls not to sell it for over $8000!!! He even relisted it... I have a better car than this I'm planning to sell. I guess I know where I plan to sell it. :devil: Lots of morons on Fleebay :rofl: 

• Like 2

DAMN!!! I just looked this listing up and the guy had the balls not to sell it for over $8000!!! He even relisted it... I have a better car than this I'm planning to sell. I guess I know where I plan to sell it. :devil: Lots of morons on Fleebay :rofl:

Yeah, he's from another world. Lol

That's the problem dirttrack, the bids are fake. He would be a fool not to jump on 8k for that thing. He is artificially bidding it up hoping that someone will make a real bid before time runs out and even eBay hipsters are smart enough to stay away. Good luck with your sale.