the mustard bun.......510 and a record player

And bolted a turbo on it running boost nbers that no one thinks is possible on a stock bottom end. And then traded it for a manx

uh what ..... confusing 

That kinda sums up Jrocks personality also.

ugh my personality is like that of dog poo on your shoe

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sometimes cars put things in perspective and sometimes life is the bigger picture and cars don't matter...... its not for sale ...... my life is in flux right now and please be respectful of my situation  i will update car stuff as it becomes important .... exhaust is done and beautful but i got bigger things going right now .... 

still tinkering ... lost the alt belt when the brackets shit the bolts out onthe highway ... 

E5F19AE7-89F3-43A4-A1DB-3D79F5209755_zps

0D7F919B-36F2-4AE0-9244-4B627B8C4273_zps

exhaust ... 

694236F8-49D2-4F3C-B98F-3C980D97EF00_zps

B4001448-3874-4DA4-9C94-165DAAACCDBE_zps

607AD99E-4BD3-44B3-A478-E355F7D01B88_zps

B1CE30C2-6F39-4ECC-A4ED-57B6F49A7E72_zps

happy with the exhaust he made it removable in sections for ease of swapping shit ..... my zx tranny i got from hobbes the cat is fucked .... noisey in all gears ... but i shoulda known that when i fixed the speedo cog...fluid was draining and i tossed a metal pan to catch the fluid and i hear .. tink tink tink ...... went to investigate and found pieces of a bearing cage in the pan ... guess i will swap with another i have ... no biggie and rebuild this one at my leisure ,., dont run 87 in a lz motor ... clack clack clack... lol oops ... cheap skate ... the crossover heater hose sprung a leak last night ... put that on the list ... got my double din center piece in i got from australia but no time for tunes ... still gotta sinc up the mikuni 40's and dial them in and might fuck with the timing a little ..... at idle she shakes the car like a beast ... while cool and fun i kinda wouldnt mind a smoother idle ... need to fix the tach... first it was wired to the blinker and would spaz on signal usage now its non op...... grabbed the wrong lead ... fun to bang gears and shit ... clears my mind of all the personal strife in my life right now ............ but i got it ... this shit wont stop me ... lies never prevail ... the only reveal a pathway to the truth 

sie not on auto swaps..... loop the nuetral switch ... and the gas pedal appears to be mounted farther inboard due to pedal arrangement..... i moved mine towards the tranny hump about 3 inches .,... no more redlining the car under hard braking ....

subbbie leaves tonight to goober and lex's place so i need to go clean my shit out of it ... hopefully seeing my daughters stuff wont cause me to break down ;-/ 

• Like 4

Wtf happen to him anyway? He did his " I'm back on the fourm" give away and fell silent again...

I took all his stickers

and mailed eveyrbody one but they all came back. Post Offices fault, really

• Like 1

Sorry about that trans. Was it the one I just sold you about a month ago? The guy I got the car from insisted it was a good driver before the electronics died. Oil looked clean too I thought. Lame.

your good dude ... we all know used parts are a crap shoot ...... it works ok its just loud in many gears but it doesn't grind so im sure its just a bearing thing.... pretty sure its on the output side cause the sound is in all gears in varying pitches ...don't forget my shifter lever too though .... lol ... i like complete sets of stuff

• Like 1