the mustard bun.......510 and a record player

bought  3.7 lsd last night ... should make the car funner .. in the rain it just spins one tire all the time .. even when im not trying .. lol ... clutch still slips ... rear parking brake is hanging up too ...... figured out a plan to cover the bare metal quarter for now too .. lol 

• Like 1
  • Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

That plaid is awesome. I was looking up plaid motorcycle paintjobs just last night, thinking it would be cool. Is that a vinyl wrap?

yeah i replaced the quarter and i was tired of bare metal so i wrapped it .. plaid is kinda my thing in racing so it was a last minute ahhhh hahhhh!

thanks son of a datsun guy 

one of my carbs tried to jetison.... hey car guy its running like shit dont check the carb or anything ... fucking tankered it again ... looking for a plug wire or dist connection issue and put my hand on the front carb and it nearly comes off in my hands 

• Like 2

one of my carbs tried to jetison.... hey car guy its running like shit dont check the carb or anything ... fucking tankered it again ... looking for a plug wire or dist connection issue and put my hand on the front carb and it nearly comes off in my hands 

Classic troubleshooting. :lol:

• Like 1

Hey, What are you doing in this thread

I thought everybody liked you so much they were mad at you or something like that

No beef between us two... and I have no beef with anyone else sooooo. It seems like a one sided thingy.

Oh and I'm pretty sure I can post where ever the hell I want.

• Like 1

No beef between us two... and I have no beef with anyone else sooooo. It seems like a one sided thingy.

Oh and I'm pretty sure I can post where ever the hell I want.

drop the datslocos thing and im sure it would all be gone... its kinda the raiders hat of datsning 

i beef with no one 

That's the thing I don't know what you mean by "drop the Datslocos thing"

If someone asks me a question about the sticker on the pathfinder at a gas station say, I'd direct them here to find out more info then the stuff I can tell them on datslocos and also tell them to check out the Facebook page. Now I don't see any harm in this at all being that's what I wanna do. So I don't understand the hate toward me..

But never Jon :)

What's up with getting more of the wrap? Get some under the hood bro!

• Like 1

one of my carbs tried to jetison.... hey car guy its running like shit dont check the carb or anything ... fucking tankered it again ... looking for a plug wire or dist connection issue and put my hand on the front carb and it nearly comes off in my hands.

I had that same problem after a long run on the freeway. The nuts and bolts for my carb and adapter plate came loose an apparently the vibrations were bad enough they rattled my pump jet screw loose. Made for some fun roadside diagnosis.

• Like 2