the mustard bun.......510 and a record player

parts showed up !!

E58B1EF9-F2BD-4BA1-9F9B-C8C82F19AE58_zps

some how in a buzzed induced stupor i agreed to swap my shiney stuff for black ... ...... i is growing on me ... maybe with the wheels and the vynil top it will all come together ...

CCBF1348-6B9B-4382-9210-1F20C46661D5_zps

F38ECA61-BD67-4477-875F-476FBE28BA80_zps

E3AAF780-B5AB-4BE7-85DF-2AAC3E6FD548_zps

tinkered a little bit but worked on the father in law 720 mostly ... and i forgot my choke cable and other stuff

• Like 3
  • Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i get his bumpers and trim ... it basically will be a black out ... not sure how i feel about it... but once the top is black and the black centered wheels i might like it ... we will see....

25A85C66-3A63-445C-B1C8-7044A98DF77E_zps

side note ... picked up a sweet a14 and rare 5sp from luke (jesus no 2)  for my 1200 project as well as radiator and several other tid bits ......gonna drag that to the washinton state patrol to get a title rolling for it asap ..... 

• Like 2

You guys didn't scoop the 81 5speed at Tumwater pick n pull a few months ago??  I assumed it was you, it was gone really fast.

the goldish one ... i thought i asked u if it had struts when u posted it ... i aint had two dollars to spare to go there for many months

the goldish one ... i thought i asked u if it had struts when u posted it ... i aint had two dollars to spare to go there for many months

No not that mouse turd,,  this was a 81 310  with most likely a normal pattern ,,,  extremely valuable ,, 5speed that you guys were looking for..  That's why i was wondering why you would have bought another,,,, at i assume not cheap price.

When me and Donodildo went over there, someone had taken just the hubs off that ZX probably to stash in a broke ass way of calling dibs. .................. . I bet they never found the other shit they left laying there though.. :rofl:

• Like 1

hogging space at the shop.... all three spots .... im a dick 

43A87796-E316-4355-9F74-331435DBE50C_zps

and for naner ..... all black front end ... growing on me ... drove the car for a good 30 miles... runs and drives nice ... slow but cause slush box ... ready for drver status ... 

2C2C56E4-7D89-4984-A833-B14E90D822E3_zps

put the lower trim on in black as well did the rear tail lights and license plate light ... this weekend hope to do the suspension and brakes ... maybe interior stuff a little we will see 

• Like 7

i kinda wasnt thinking when i mentioned this swap .. like i said i dont love it but its all real nice pieces ......hes polishing all my stuff and looking for nice rear bumpers..... stupidly way back i said it would look cool all blacked out against the blue and he ran with it ... showed up the next day with all the trim ,.....i even said are u sure u wanna do it ... he said yeah .....its what ever .. it will go back to chrome at some point ,...until everything is on the car and its lowered its hard to really visualize the end product... 

the door handles i figured were different but i kinda assumed so ... he wanted to run my rears and granted they are nicer......for my door trim .... ender the glass im thinking i will just use that peeling paint so i can remove it ... there super nice and i dont wanna powdercoat them ... sucks i cant strip the stuff off the black trim but we blasted it ... so looking for some nice door handles for his car.... i will use his door handles and either paint the rears or find another set ... the chrome is mint on them ......

thanks micro .....and sky blue..... im not a hue fan but we will see ..... excited o drive it ...

SHIT  i almost forgot its got a seized up wiper motor .....that was what was causing that noise i asked about months ago .... may have to tap phixius knowledge base about delay wipers ... 

i have that whole new rear end sheetmetal but for now im gonna drive it how it is ... i will do domething to weather tight the quarter inthe mean time ... mnaybe even break out the uni spotter and make some love to the sheetmetal ... lol its got like three tears in ti 

• Like 1