the mustard bun.......510 and a record player

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

the new ass showed up from futo fab .... pretty snazzy .. as well as i have a title finally ... its in our name just a oregon title now o switch and get this thing on the road ....prolly want swap butts till winter when the drivetrain goes bazerk vintage style too 

• Like 2

the new ass showed up from futo fab .... pretty snazzy .. as well as i have a title finally ... its in our name just a oregon title now o switch and get this thing on the road ....prolly want swap butts till winter when the drivetrain goes bazerk vintage style too

I don't see any thing so I don't believe you.

• Like 2

no i gotta strip that god awful goldish poop paint off it and paint it .... carbs will be here in a few weeks ... plus i gotta powder all the parts ... look for a pan for it ... cause i just donated my good one to someone ... shit what pan goes on a lz in a 510....might have another laying around ... honestly my plan is to do it this winter when i put her new ass on but i might do the running gear after all the suspension so it would be nice to have it on the stand and ready 

• Like 1

Yes i did but they migrated onto a 1200

CBB5CD08-5319-4117-8B89-A18E4C789037_zps

I had to pay a debt.... for all the brake parts he bought then replaced with wilwoods .... need 210 stuff and to swap on some 280zx struts 

kinda wish i kept them though i like them 

• Like 2

Shit, he was supposed to burn it to the ground 2013....

this is my four door thread... and yes hans and i have both said why the fuck did we not just put my wagon and his two door on the road ... the wagon will be at rod worthy when done ... its getting stripped to bare metal ... 4 dr... is gonna be hopefully at blue lake doing slush box burn outs lowered with a tentis shot required quarter still on ... 

but i hate u naner u go to much free time ... lol 

did u get that 8 ball pic from uber goober...pretty sure he was messing with my daughters 8 ball last time he was here

• Like 2