the mustard bun.......510 and a record player

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

so as u all know the bun has a hurt butt cheek ... and i bought a full rear end sheetmetal from futo fab and upper and lower tail light panel for her ...prolly gonna save those for her restoration at some point ..... hobbes the cat.....hooked me up wth this little gem ... a 69 butt cheek in good condition ... so since its raining and filling my trunk with natures free tears..... this is happeneing slowly to keep nature at bay ....

FD029D3B-86E9-4454-B23F-56CDBE8A64B6_zps

52334CAF-56B2-49AA-8319-65EF2FF47AE1_zps

6A3CC3D7-34C7-41D0-BDAA-CA96E5E637D2_zps

34DC46AA-5903-41A4-BEE8-9FB3C5B348D8_zps

C661DAB0-6CA0-4CE1-851C-48C6847FC54A_zps

gonna fuse this on and shine her up ...... need a little wheel arch work too ...then i will seam seal the fuck out of it and paint the floor.... oh and since this car sat for like 10 plus years with this damage the spare tire well is all swiss cheesy.......so im gonna flat floor the trunk and possibly do that mustang tank at some point 

got a new family truckster tow rig too ...to replace the astro 

FB7B0FB9-08CB-46B0-947B-3E1EFF50B3B3_zps

F9E1CC47-7371-44C3-9882-06C2E31E923B_zps

shes a 3/4 ton.....with a 8.1 and leather and seats me my daughter the girlfriend and her two kids ......gonna get a 7 inch lift and make her not typical of my lifestyle.......something liek these two examples 

9CFC0378-9815-44F8-8F23-9A7B3F426189_zps

CA6E9333-8D07-49DC-9F24-9A80D7EF572B_zps

• Like 4

yeah any mpg in double digits is a happy day... the duramax swapped ones were still redonkulously priced.... and i dont like duramaxs anyway ...would rather swapping a cummings with a manual tranny in at that rate...... 8.1 is torquey but yeah gets terribly mileage 

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

lol yeah it usually is in north centralia ;.... was it yard sale in the alley ?  its been goin every weekend fir a few weeks... nothing exciting .. i been keeping a low profile in thurston county since October... even though my shits final i don't trust people... hence he go pro on at all times in he car when im up here 

• Like 1

CURSE OF THE SUBARU .... clutch is slipping in 4-5th noticed today... babying mode engaged while i toss a new l20 together i guess. ,, cant remember what the status of this clutch was ..or if i used kevins.(which might explain the issue :blush: ) might be one of my l20 ones ... not really sure .. either way if i have  a clutch issue,  its time to pull the lz and noisey tranny and i want known motor and my other tran. lz will go on the stand and determine why the compression is odd.   maybe it will go back in my truck after a looksie and repair ...hoping head gasket ... pulls hard enough to slip the clutch on the freeway ... serve me right for trusting the rear main anyway ... its a leaker and maybe it lubed the fly wheel... oh well for now its short shift and no uber goober throttle jockeying  

• Like 3