What headlights will work for 620

CEL3

Like the title, what headlights will work in a 620? I've been researching and have found little to no info. I found a picture of a black 620 with what I believe are jaguar lights? But what model? Anyway, any lights that will fit or any of your mods, please share!

• Like 1
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can,mod projector lights in from a bmw. And for the brights u can get some yellow lights from a Mercedes 500d

The amber Mercedes lights are fog lamps and no good for actually seeing anything. Amber lamps are a Ratsun fad. If your aim is to be safe and actually see at night you will need clear driving lamps.

• Like 4

So if I get a 5.75 light it should work? I've been doing work to the truck but I haven't checked on this. I do very little custom work. I do restorations and collision repair for a living but I don't really want to get into alot over headlights you know? Not trying to sound like a newb. And are there any wiring mods I'll have to do or anything? Just don't want to get into anything with all the projects I'm into right now.

most of them i've bought wont work. i've had 2 of 3 pairs of lights and the stock headlight retaining ring doesn't fit over the bulb.

Those are Ebay projecters.

Any 5.75" light will usually work, the BMW halos required modifications. 

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Headlights-/33710/i.html?mvsub=1&_mcatda=true&selfil=1%2C2&selvel=1973~Nissan~-~-~-&_nkw=1973%20Nissan

• Like 1

Go to (part store)

Buy a H4 head light conversion kit. Mine was a Xtreme Vision or something 9007 kit. (Comes with H4/9007 pig tales.

Buy Hella H1 motorcycle lights for your inside beams.

Buy the 80w/100w 9007 bulbs by the same company that makes the headlights

*most important* buy the Painless H4 relay quad headlight wiring harness. (Or try making your own) otherwise you melt your headlight switch, overwork your charging system and cause grief.

Install and BAM!!! LAZER BEAMS.

All in it was about $800 but I now have modern bright lights that aren't HIDS and super annoying all powered off the battery by a new GM style harness.

this helped me http://www.4crawler.com/4x4/CheapTricks/Headlights.shtml#OnLineOrdering

I use a chines harness myself there are better ones

VictoriaBritish sells them also

you only need the outer 2 lamp(2 relay) set up as the inners are already 50watters

If you want to use hiher inner lamps then you need the 4 lite system which will be 3 relays.

olddatsuns.com the tech section bookmark this