Stupid Washington

red13

Be careful what you say about Portland, the powers running things there are not above taking care of PR issues if they find out your coming threw, they won't have no PR issues after you enter their jurisdiction. 

Its a proven statistic that weirdos and serial killers move west, once the hit tho coast they end up going north. So welcome to Washington, at least its not as weird as Portland....

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there are 50 states.

Is there gonna be a thread for each "stupid" state??

:rofl:

No one likes where anyone else lives. My place is the best place to live. Blah blah blah....

another bitch thread yaaay.

I'm going to start a STUPID STATES bitch(s) thread and dump these two STUPID threads into it. Will add the states as they are posted. I was going to use Insomniacs, but seriously it doesn't deserve this level.

Wrong, its not where you live, its the people that live around you. That is who I hate, the people.

"Hell Is Other People"

• Like 4

I lived in Cleveland for 6 month. Even worked in sandstone quarry dead ass winter. That sucked king donkey balls

I LOVE CALIFORNIA don't ever want to leave.

If you guys up north are having problems with Californians moving in....................  they taste just like rabbit.

It is way more than stupid, it's scary because these are the people that run our state.

I tried of living in a state who's leaders don't have the sense of a horse.

tumblr_mjpmj7eF4C1qff4qko1_1280_zps986fd

Datsunfreak, do you have room for 5 and a dog?

So here is the scoop in Bertha, I knew it was broken a month or son it was made public. What happens was it was not assembled/manufactured proberly and the main bearing on the cutter head failed.

The tunnel its self is just a big "hey we're the government that got this done!" Pile of shit

This thread is seriously weak sauce. All you guys got in four damn pages  of ninny'n is that any and all "stupidity" in Washington (aka liberal meddling in your self centered lives) is California's fault. Check your maps guys, there is a huge buffer between Cali and Wash, it's called Oregon. If there is a place Northern Californians are going in any numbers it's Portland. Not because it's got more jobs, but because it doesn't. Portland is like San Francisco used to be in the the 80s before the money grubbing techno hipstards took it over. Now it's like Night of the Living Dead. Soulless zombies dressed in bland muted colors feeding on the locals. 

You guys talk like Washington never had a hippy problem of it's own. News flash, Seattle spawn grunge all by itself. The only thing it has in common with NorCal is it's one of the most educated cities on the west coast. Blaming everything liberal on Cali is starting to look a little sad. Maybe we should cut to the chase here and start a thread called Conservative Angst?   

• Like 1

This thread is seriously weak sauce. All you guys got in four damn pages  of ninny'n is that any and all "stupidity" in Washington (aka liberal meddling in your self centered lives) is California's fault. Check your maps guys, there is a huge buffer between Cali and Wash, it's called Oregon. If there is a place Northern Californians are going in any numbers it's Portland. Not because it's got more jobs, but because it doesn't. Portland is like San Francisco used to be in the the 80s before the money grubbing techno hipstards took it over. Now it's like Night of the Living Dead. Soulless zombies dressed in bland muted colors feeding on the locals. 

You guys talk like Washington never had a hippy problem of it's own. News flash, Seattle spawn grunge all by itself. The only thing it has in common with NorCal is it's one of the most educated cities on the west coast. Blaming everything liberal on Cali is starting to look a little sad. Maybe we should cut to the chase here and start a thread called Conservative Angst?   

We don't need Californians for problems, we breed them here just fine