Pacifico santa monica pier special guests going

its-dat510

So what are you guys mad about ,, that there was less than 500 cars?? Or that you live in one of the fucking hottest most crowded places on earth?

Mad about being misled.......it's like telling your date you have a 9" cock.......

.........but when she gets back to your place you only have 6 for her......

I like heat.......it sure brought out the eye candy today :baby:

Bring it back to norcal

.....I don't now man......

It was awesome meeting some new faces.....seeing some great cars..........

....but....

The August show was rather disappointing also......

........but maybe that's just me.......

......but when the photographers of the show leave the show and take oics of the cars parked in the parking(Bababooey's fun run that stopped at the Oakland show.....).....

...............then.........post those cars on your site as part of the show cuz the show didn't have the turnout you thought..............ummmmmmm.......

Last year.....I think it was the May show....it was good....like real good.....

Since then...... :no:

I was reggied as number 749......

......I didn't count.....but it wasn't even close......

I mean come on.....$35 and they don't even piss on your tire.....

.....a poster??!!

Really??!!

I drove 6hrs for this shit........

Are we all in fuckin' high school??!!

Datsloco's swap meets/shows blow this event out of the fucking ocean.......

.........and he has real awards....

.......and........

I only masturbate to Kathy Ireland posters........

.....and I only have to cuz Tanker's mouth was sore today.....

You the man Ray.....thx for lunch....

.....raincheck on the happy ending..... :lol:

• Like 2
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tanker, I really was temped to come up to you and ask "so man, where's that tank of gas you said you'd give me?" haha

I honestly was imagining the entire lot to be full of cars for the show. Getting there and seeing a small corner of the lot was kinda... WTF?! Being handed a $.50 cent poster, valued at a steal of $10, driving in was already a slap in the face. I'd expect something a little better and more useable... like a shirt maybe? Then they have the nerve to charge $25 for a damn shirt. Really? Literally costs less than $5 to make one shirt. Oh, you want one generic sticker that can be made by anyone with a printer? That'll be $5.

Overall, the show itself was ok. They said they're doing another show in April, but I probably won't go. $60 after gas and food for me to sit under a tent most of the day for a poster is kind of a waste of time. If I had the money I'd have no problem driving 15 hours to Canby.

Historic J... fix your shit!!!

No offense Alex

• Like 3

I don't think the show was a total waste... I really don't get out to a lot of shows because I'm in San Luis Obispo for most of the year for school. It was cool to see a lot of the SoCal stuff, especially the Mazdas that you never see up in the bay... and those first gen Supras, holy crap I've never seen any that clean before. 

The organization, location, fencing, and general running of the show was pretty crap, but that's something that they can fix... and it was too long, I was there for like 7 hours in the heat which was kind of putting me in mood of sorts. 

But I did get to meet a lot of people that I normally wouldn't up in NorCal. Duncan parked his 1200 next to me and we got to talk for a while towards the end of the show, finally met Antony in person. This show was definitely better than the one that they had up in Oakland last August (though I think that one had issues because they moved the location to a less enjoyable area a few weeks before it was scheduled to happen). 

Despite all the hating on the show, I took a lot of pictures, attempted to document what was there. 

http://s1221.photobucket.com/user/Son_of_a_Datsun_Guy/library/Pacifico%202014

• Like 1

I don't think the show was a total waste... I really don't get out to a lot of shows because I'm in San Luis Obispo for most of the year for school. It was cool to see a lot of the SoCal stuff, especially the Mazdas that you never see up in the bay... and those first gen Supras, holy crap I've never seen any that clean before. 

The organization, location, fencing, and general running of the show was pretty crap, but that's something that they can fix... and it was too long, I was there for like 7 hours in the heat which was kind of putting me in mood of sorts. 

But I did get to meet a lot of people that I normally wouldn't up in NorCal. Duncan parked his 1200 next to me and we got to talk for a while towards the end of the show, finally met Antony in person. This show was definitely better than the one that they had up in Oakland last August (though I think that one had issues because they moved the location to a less enjoyable area a few weeks before it was scheduled to happen). 

Despite all the hating on the show, I took a lot of pictures, attempted to document what was there. 

http://s1221.photobucket.com/user/Son_of_a_Datsun_Guy/library/Pacifico%202014

So you said the same thing I said except nicer. The people and cars were cool but the show sucked fuckin balls...

• Like 1
Guest Rick-rat

If you want a fun show, why don't some of try the Multi-state Datsun show in  Williams show next year  :thumbup:

Plenty of trailer parking around town available   :rofl: