Pacifico santa monica pier special guests going

its-dat510

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Comedy up in this thread lol

C'mon fellas its their first time, we always have a good time in norcal, u southerners are hard to please, we'll see how it goes next year

First one I went to was off the hook.....they still had no entrance shwag but it was set up much better....lot more organized....

......and more categories for awards......not that I give 2 shits about awards........I think it was early 2013.....

Lately it's just gotten worse.....normally they would get better from criticism and experience......not so much with these.....

I drove down thinking it was gonna be huge......like the first one I went to in San Leandro.....I mean it's fuckin' LA.......

Unfortunately......this was probably my last attempt to attend one of these shows.......until I see that they have improved.....

.........and Tankers mouth is not sore.... :lol:

• Like 1

Comedy up in this thread lol

C'mon fellas its their first time, we always have a good time in norcal, u southerners are hard to please, we'll see how it goes next year

I'm sorry man, but without any music, organization, or formal announcements thanking people for attending.. it is just a car meet.

The Inland Empire meet done once monthly in Moreno Valley has essentially the same elements as Pacifico, and a fun raffle with great vibes popping off everywhere, and its free to attend.

I didn't mind that there weren't that many cars. But the event was in dire need of some cohesive vibe. I don't think 500 cars would even fit in the alloted space that was provided. Also, having children riding between cars on scooters is just unacceptable.

• Like 1

Dude you guys have so many shows up there  i can't even count them. Wait this is the only one you got right,,,lol

Ouch buddy............

..............we got Datsloco's events......

Which..........to be honest.........is better than both Historic J and Eagle Rock......

......and that's about it....

I'll try to weld a bunch of trophies and give'em out at my next BBQ......then I can call it a show......

• Like 5

I don't take pics at shows very often anymore. Seems like I spend more time waiting for one person to get out of my shot, only to have another person to get in the way. I took some pics of my car at the end of the show, but haven't got on the computer since then.

I haven't seen a single pic of my car that someone else has taken, doesn't matter the event. Actually, I lied, one event. Does no one like my rusty yellow car? One of you had to have taken a few.

I was walkin' around on 2hrs sleep.....drove straight through with the crew the night before.....

Here's a dude gettin' dooooowwwn with the Skylines......

DSC01142m_zps505d9a27.jpg

....and a sweet radio.......

DSC01148m_zpse692b68b.jpg

From the Historic J website

Car registration is $35 and includes an exclusive special gift for registrants only.

The exact poster we were given as we drove in was the poster you could purchase for $10. Doesn't seem very 'exclusive' to me. I guess if you lie about one thing you might as well lie about ten things.