Pacifico santa monica pier special guests going

its-dat510

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Planning on heading out for this with the wagon.  Won't enter because I don't know how long I can stay but I look forward to this and meeting some of you guys.  I bet this will be way better than JCCS....heard a lot of 'insider preference' going on there the last few years.

Everyone should have received an e-mail, but here you go anyway.

"Roll-in and setup is from 7:00am-10:00am Saturday Nov. 8th with that last car being let through the gate at 9:45am. The show will start from 10:00am. Please be on time and have your printed ticket or e-ticket ready for the staff at the gate to receive your event bands. Once you receive your event bands, a staff member will help guide you to your parking spot. All prep work and cleaning of the vehicles must be completed by the show opening at 10:00am. Please be advised that there is not storage space for trailers within the designated show area but parking is available within the lot outside the gates on a first come first serve basis. Regular Pier lot parking rates apply. If you are planning to attend with your car club, please arrive as a group as we will not be able to adjust parking of the show cars to accommodate club members arriving at different times."

• Like 1

If you are planning to attend with your car club, please arrive as a group as we will not be able to adjust parking of the show cars to accommodate club members arriving at different times.

We should all get together in a lot somewhere close to the show so we can all roll in together. Seems like they're just putting you in spots as you show up. That'd be sweet if we all parked together.