Pacifico santa monica pier special guests going

its-dat510

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was expecting more cars. I guess the registrants numbers were also for spectators that pre paid their tickets. Not the 800+ cars I expected.

It's funny, I know a lot of Ratsuners faces and who owns what, but none of them know me. A few might recognize my car but that's it. I feel like I know too much. Maybe people will see the Ratsun card in my window and get an idea.

I was expecting more cars. I guess the registrants numbers were also for spectators that pre paid their tickets. Not the 800+ cars I expected.

It's funny, I know a lot of Ratsuners faces and who owns what, but none of them know me. A few might recognize my car but that's it. I feel like I know too much. Maybe people will see the Ratsun card in my window and get an idea.

Dude where are you? Come say hi

What a fuckin joke. Wish I had went to work. The cars were good, Just not enough of them. Lucky for me I got out about 2:30. They need to do some homework and get this right.

Bitch all you want about JCCS, This was not even close to JCCS.

No entertainment.

No raffle to speak of.

One award for each car category.

4 - 5 vendors.

Food trucks that you had to take a loan on your house to pay for the food.

Won't be going back for another one of these any time soon.

• Like 3

I just found out that spectator entry was $12.00  (Unconfirmed, but someone claimed that on another forum)  And I think parking was $8.00  No shade or lawn, just hot asphalt.  Show was too long. 

It was nice at the one I went to in the Bay Area.  Here in LA, not so much.

Thanks to Historic J for trying the event here, but  I'm with Datrod on this one.

The truck selling the Mexico-bottled Cokes with real sugar was the fucking bomb, even if they were $3.00 a piece..

• Like 2

What a fuckin joke. Wish I had went to work. The cars were good, Just not enough of them. Lucky for me I got out about 2:30. They need to do some homework and get this right.

Bitch all you want about JCCS, This was not even close to JCCS.

No entertainment.

No raffle to speak of.

One award for each car category.

4 - 5 vendors.

Food trucks that you had to take a loan on your house to pay for the food.

Won't be going back for another one of these any time soon.

i coundnt have said any better john,what a waste of a day espicaly after the show was over.the freeways were just brutle,sat in traffic for two and half hours until we got home.the highlight

of the show was  listening to ray(mr.bigtanker) complain about the show.definately not going again

• Like 2

First of all Fuck that show right off the bat...

That prick had no truck class or no 510 class.What the fuck.

He made a good sell by bullshitting us all on selling the Santa Monica pier and then giving everyone the false pre tense that the show would have over 500 cars plus. WRONG 

JCCS  is a way better show by leaps and bounds and I hope this gives a better appreciation for Koji and the show.

35.00 dollars and i got a fuckin poster with finger paints on it. 10.00 more i get a boat load of shit at JCCS and a goody bag.

I guess what i am really trying to say is fuck this show right in the pooper hole with no spit.

• Like 2

After the rant I would like to say I had a good time w,with all the IE boy's and the other guys we know.

And to busta nut and skyblue and bababooey it was good meeting you guys finally and having lunch and just hanging out.

That was the only good about the show.

And by the way guys my mouth was sore so I owe you guys one.lol

• Like 1

First of all Fuck that show right off the bat...

That prick had no truck class or no 510 class.What the fuck.

He made a good sell by bullshitting us all on selling the Santa Monica pier and then giving everyone the false pre tense that the show would have over 500 cars plus. WRONG 

JCCS  is a way better show by leaps and bounds and I hope this gives a better appreciation for Koji and the show.

35.00 dollars and i got a fuckin poster with finger paints on it. 10.00 more i get a boat load of shit at JCCS and a goody bag.

I guess what i am really trying to say is fuck this show right in the pooper hole with no spit.

Ray,

Tell us how you really feel. Damn dude I laughed so hard I almost passed out. 

• Like 2