Many people commit a crime, don't get arrested and don't go to jail.

Yup. Like people who rig DNC primaries, deep state people who leak classified info (and then want to "investigate" the person they leaked info on), a president who was actually found guilty of sexual harassment (and who lost his law license), a senator who was a member of a domestic terrorist group (KKK Byrd), a senator who drove drunk into a river, left a young girl to drown, went home to sleep it off and didn't bother to call the cops until he'd sobered up - yup - lots of folks never get arrested for their crimes.

• Like 5
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. Like people who rig DNC primaries, deep state people who leak classified info (and then want to "investigate" the person they leaked info on), a president who was actually found guilty of sexual harassment (and who lost his law license), a senator who was a member of a domestic terrorist group (KKK Byrd), a senator who drove drunk into a river, left a young girl to drown, went home to sleep it off and didn't bother to call the cops until he'd sobered up - yup - lots of folks never get arrested for their crimes.

..exactly, there u go john510.

Thank you Captain obvious.Now define harassment.

..captain obnoxious, sexual harrassment is more verbal and sexual assault is more physical but can be verbal at the same time. So if Trumpcheeto is found guilty he can be charge for both.

Mueller attorney praised Yates as DOJ official, email shows

Washington (CNN) — A lawyer on the special counsel team investigating Russian interference in the 2016 US election lavished praise on Sally Yates after her decision in January to defy President Donald Trump and not enforce his travel ban executive order, according to government emails published Tuesday by the conservative activist group Judicial Watch.

"I am so proud," Andrew Weissman, then a top prosecutor in the Justice Department's criminal division, wrote to then-acting Attorney General Yates after the move. "And in awe. Thank you so much. All my deepest respects."

The Weissman email comes amid renewed scrutiny of the special counsel team. The FBI acknowledged over the weekend that one of its chief counterintelligence experts who had been serving in Mueller's office, Peter Strzok, was removed from the team over the summer after an investigation found that he had sent text messages that could be seen as having an anti-Trump bias.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/05/politics/mueller-emails-praise-doj-yates/index.html

• Like 1

I liked that he never said he was sorry :)

Al Franken's selfish, damaging resignation speech

The senator squandered an opportunity to do good, and offered a master class in what not to do when accused of sexual misconduct.

He did not apologize. Instead, he gave advice on running for office, focused on his own struggles rather than those of survivors, and seemed to take back the apologies he had already offered. In his speech, Franken squandered an opportunity to do good, and instead offered a master class in what not to do when accused of sexual misconduct.

Once Franken knew he would resign, he had a choice. He could do so in a way that helped a cause he claims to care about — protecting women from men’s abuses of power — or he could preserve some of his own reputation at the cost of harming that cause. He chose the latter.

https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/12/7/16746786/al-franken-resignation-speech-sexual-harassment

I would imagine resigning is doing some good in itself. How about applying yourself to those in denial or those career politicians that see their sex scandal problems as a mere bump in the road? Like Roy Moore, Trump, Conyers....... So how is stonewalling till thrown out of office helping anyone?

I would imagine resigning is doing some good in itself. How about applying yourself to those in denial or those career politicians that see their sex scandal problems as a mere bump in the road? Like Roy Moore, Trump, Conyers....... So how is stonewalling till thrown out of office helping anyone?

If any woman had anything on Trump right now she could come forward and instantly be made into a rock star by the press as she ended his presidency. The climate has never been more ripe for a Trump accuser to step up. Where are they?

• Like 3

Isn't there a defamation lawsuit against Trumpcheeto several days ago and if the ny judge says its okay to open it up, then more than like the other 19 or so who claimed sexual harassment or assault may get their they court. That's for now maybe more will come out especially if they feel safe. Im certain that some have received death threats or some dont want to be in the lime light.

Larry Flynt offers $10M for dirt leading to help impeach Trump

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/10/17/larry-flynt-president-trump-political-bounty/770939001/

you got movie stars stepping up to admit for free that they tongue-punched Harvey Weinsten's fart box but no lady wants to step up and claim a cool ten mill by telling the world that Trump tried to squirt his Miracle Whip on her vertical bacon sandwich?

• Like 1

you got movie stars stepping up to admit for free that they tongue-punched Harvey Weinsten's fart box but no lady wants to step up and claim a cool ten mill by telling the world that Trump tried to squirt his Miracle Whip on her vertical bacon sandwich?

Is this how you see women, as a vertical bacon sandwich? You and Trump have a lot in common.

Never in my life have I seen the presidency dragged so low or a president who can't ad lib, use more than three adjectives effectively, nor know when to stop texting. (keep his mouth shut) Tillerson is no dummy. He knows a moron when he see's one.

• Like 1

Is this how you see women, as a vertical bacon sandwich? You and Trump have a lot in common.

Never in my life have I seen the presidency dragged so low or a president who can't ad lib, use more than three adjectives effectively, nor know when to stop texting. (keep his mouth shut) Tillerson is no dummy. He knows a moron when he see's one.

So why would any decent woman (women? my God - shouldn't there be thousands of Trump victims?) with the information to end his presidency not do so?

Don't know, not a woman. Like I said you could win but still loose.

On a scale which is worse and less worse....

Ass fondling, tit fondling, pussy fondling/grabbing, inappropriate kissing, inappropriate sexual suggestion, inappropriate e mails, inappropriate rubbing against, unwanted hug, ogling, lewd suggestive gestures... surely all are unwanted but some are easier to 'shrug off'?

We all accept the premise that Trump is hated by large numbers of people.

We all know that Trump has been involved with many women over the decades.

CNN and MSNBC daily run fake news against Trump.

If a woman or women came forward with a claim with even less credibility than that currently offered up against Roy Moore the press would run with it happily.

A Trump victim (which many people claim are numerous) could gain instant fame, instant wealth and the satisfaction of knowing she caused her abuser to lose the highest office in the land by just telling her story.

The political climate right now regarding sexual harassment is like a closed garage seething with gasoline fumes and everyone (especially Gloria Allred) knows this. Even a semi-credible accusation against Trump in this rare air would be like sparking a Bic in a refinery and there are no women who care to give it a flick to end their tormentor's world!?!

Where is Trump's Paula Jones or his Juanita Broderick? Hell, I'd settle for a Gennifer Flowers!

If any woman had anything on Trump right now she could come forward and instantly be made into a rock star by the press as she ended his presidency. The climate has never been more ripe for a Trump accuser to step up. Where are they?

No.

It'd be fake news.

:rofl:

If you were raped, say ten years ago, what evidence would you have? Assaulted? How bout then? Any evidence you'd carry? Not likely. Does that make him guilty? No. But I do expect he's been an assailent before. That said, I'd not impeach for that given no concrete evidence. But given a large enough body of believable accusations, the party should support his removal IMO. But I really don't focus on that small shit. It's his inability to do presidential shit like add, speak, not be insulting to foreign delegates, and generally cast America as the next has been of global dominance.

• Like 1

Special Counsel Mueller filing shows Manafort drafted Ukraine op-ed despite gag order
Sarah N. Lynch
6 MIN READ
WASHINGTON (Reuters on Friday ) - U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller late on Friday unveiled a trove of evidence against President Donald Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort to convince a judge that he violated a gag order by ghost-writing an article to bolster his public image.

Mueller turns over evidence for ex-Trump campaign manager Manafort's trial

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller has turned over more than 400,000 emails, financial records and other documents to defense attorneys for President Donald Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort to demonstrate what evidence the government has against him, according to a court filing on Friday.

According to Friday's filing, Mueller's team of prosecutors has collected more than 400,000 items and another 2,000 so-called "hot" documents, or those that contain potentially crucial evidence.

https://techjollof.com/2017/12/08/mueller-turns-over-evidence-for-ex-trump-campaign-manager-manaforts-trial/

..exactly, there u go john510.

I don't think he was trying to help you with the obvious.

..captain obnoxious, sexual harrassment is more verbal and sexual assault is more physical but can be verbal at the same time. So if Trumpcheeto is found guilty he can be charge for both.

Found guilty and then charged ? i need help with this one.