Watch! If Moore wins in Alabama, Franken will take that as justification to retain his seat. Kinda takes the moral high ground out of the dems', "Well, at least Franken had the good grace to resign!" argument!

Did you ever think you'd use the words "moral high ground" and "the Dems" in the same sentence? WTF is go in the Bible belt?

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you ever think you'd use the words "moral high ground" and "the Dems" in the same sentence? WTF is go in the Bible beltway?

fixed it for ya!

‘The worst you can say about Democrats is they are too pure’ on sexual misconduct, says Chris Matthews

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/12/08/the-worst-you-can-say-about-democrats-is-they-are-too-pure-on-sexual-misconduct-says-chris-matthews/?utm_term=.a02de9a27e1b

No one with knowledge of this year book is surprised...   It was so obvious.

I sure hope legal action is taken against her.. I mean she committed a crime.

Fox News updated, The handwriting and signature in the yearbook was analyzed and is Moore's, the girl added the location and date at the bottom. 

Watch! If Moore wins in Alabama, Franken will take that as justification to retain his seat. Kinda takes the moral high ground out of the dems', "Well, at least Franken had the good grace to resign!" argument!

Sorry. The moral high ground of parties is in the voters. If Moore wins the election, THAT is a sound indication of party morals. The actual organized ® party already chose to back him. So that is the party. Frankenstein was elected previous to allegations. The allegations are sophomorish weak retort yet still enough to turn the organized Dems against him. This is weak.

fixed it for ya!

Not quite, I want to make a point of how the Bible Belt Christians who used to vote with their moral conscience, the same people who used to wag their fingers condemning sexual impropriety and crude language, are now voting it in to office. Meanwhile, liberals have taken the moral high ground. You don't see that as odd?

Not quite, I want to make a point of how the Bible Belt Christians who used to vote with their moral conscience, the same people who used to wag their fingers condemning sexual impropriety and crude language, are now voting it in to office. Meanwhile, liberals have taken the moral high ground. You don't see that as odd?

...remember PTL and jimmy swagger.

Also AD: why would you follow and share character damaging propaganda against those investigating foreign influence in our election process? Yes they are looking into the Trump team as they won the election, but wouldn't you want to know? Honestly, if foreign influence got my preferred candidate in office, I'd want to know. No question about it. You can't investigate these allegations with people who love the accused. Say worst case Trump himself was involved, he would be likely influence a blind eye to findings. You rightly don't want there to be any foreign influence, but by making plays at the investigation teams history and basic character assassination you look like you think there is dirt to find. If not, laugh it off, tell them to go to town and let you know what they find.

The US Government wrote those Global Trade Rules to fight against government subsidies in European and Asian markets. Shit, Europe can see this tax deal is corporate welfare.

Europe has a much lower corporate tax rate than the U.S. ,would that be corporate welfare also ?

Just saw it on the news - Al Franken resigns.

And in his farewell speech threw a knife at Trump's back.Something about the Billy Bush interview and Trump's words about grabbing pussy.Come on now,what healthy American man doesn't like to grab some pussy ?

Its just not the access Hollywood incident, there are other women who accused Trumpcheeto of sexual impropriety. So if a congressman is not above the law, Frankel, why u make it sound like potus is above the law?

How do you get "above the law" from that ? there sure were other women that accused Trump,as he ran for President.What happened to them ? Trump's been accused of pretty much everything but murder.What laws did Franken,Conyers or even Trump break ? what these guys allegedly did was rude but is it against the law ? continue on with your Trump hate.

Heller john, sexual assault is not against the law? Continue on your blind allegiance!

What sexual assault ? if any of these people committed a crime wouldn't they have been arrested by now ? I think they call it sexual harassment.There's a big difference try to see it.And just so i'm clear on this,i'm not condoning any of these behaviors.Now who's blind ?

Many people commit a crime, don't get arrested and don't go to jail. So really john, have to get arrested? Btw, it is a sexual assault if someone gropes, force themselves unto someone else, especially w out their permission.

Fox News updated, The handwriting and signature in the yearbook was analyzed and is Moore's, the girl added the location and date at the bottom. 

Actually, he signed it Roy. The rest was added.. I'm pretty sure I posted the original picture from when it was originally disclosed that showed clearly they were two different colors even... then later the pictures were edited by the media to black and white to cover the difference in color.

It's fraud.. but yes it does appear that he may have signed it, at least in part. We would know for sure if they would have turned it over to an expert to review. 

Many people commit a crime, don't get arrested and don't go to jail. So really john, have to get arrested? Btw, it is a sexual assault if someone gropes, force themselves unto someone else, especially w out their permission.

Thank you Captain obvious.Now define harassment.

Europe has a much lower corporate tax rate than the U.S. ,would that be corporate welfare also ?

Not true. The amount American corporations pay in tax is relative to our tax system. Suddenly cutting corporate tax by 40% is obviously a government trade subsidy aka welfare. Our GDP is bigger than all 27 EU countries combined so in their eyes this creates an unfair trade imbalance. Breaking trade agreements looks peachy for our economy in the short term, but the global market will adjust and trust, a trade war will not go in our favor. 

Relativity

Austria Corp tax   25% .                Max Income tax above $65K 55%

Belgium Corp tax 33.99%.              Max Income tax above $60K 50%

Finland Corp tax  20%.                  Max Income tax above $65K 56.05% to 62.05% depending on municipality

France Corp tax  36.6% .                Max Income tax above $250K 49%

Germany Corp tax 32.925%.           Max Income tax above $100K 49%

Italy  Corp tax       27.9%.               Max Income tax above $92K 45.83%

Sweden Corp tax 22%                   Max Income tax above $55K 67% including social security paid by employer

U K  Corp tax   19% .                     Max Income tax above £100K 62%