• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

A buddy just sent me this, hard to believe.

https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2017R1/Downloads/MeasureDocument/HB2877/Introduced

79th OREGON LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY--2017 Regular Session
House Bill 2877
Sponsored by COMMITTEE ON REVENUE
SUMMARY
The following summary
is not prepared by the sponsors of the measure and is not a part of the body thereof subject
to consideration by
the Legislative Assembly. It is an editor’s brief statement of the essential features of the
measure
as introduced.
Creates impact tax. Requires registered owners of vehicles 20 years old or older to pay
$1,000
every five years.

Takes effect on 91st day following adjournment sine die

OK, Oregonians.

Give us a report on this from the' Scene of the Crime' !!

The little lady saw this on her FB news feed and threw up a flag to me.

Is this real  $h1t  or just proposed or 'Fake News' ?

Some crazy $h1t goin on up in the NW of late.

I searched net an could find nothing solid. 

We're OK mid-country, right now, but you know how it is:

'$h1t rolls downhill'

• Like 1

OK, Oregonians.

'$h1t rolls downhill'

https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2017R1/Downloads/MeasureDocument/HB2877/Introduced

• Like 1

OK, Oregonians.

'$h1t rolls downhill'

I found it easily...

http://gov.oregonlive.com/bill/2017/HB2877/

They also want to 'revamp' how are property taxes are calculated..  Our state is run by a bunch of idiots.

In 1990 the people voted to enact a maximum 3% increase to property taxes per year. They can still go over that 3% with bonds an levies.. which happen all the time. Now they want try to toss it out and bend us over.

• Like 1

This is my point. Aren't illegals working class? So I presume they must have voted for Trump.

Your point was to try and be smart and condescending. Trying to paint people with less than a college education as someone below college educated liberal. Nice try. 

And no, they are still illegal and thus they would not vote for Trump. Get real 

• Like 3

You think illegals voted for Hillary? The stats I saw said like 80% of high school or less educated voted for Trump.

Yes illegals would have voted for Hillary.They sure as shit wouldn't have voted Trump.

This is my point. Aren't illegals working class? So I presume they must have voted for Trump.

Yes illegals are working class,thanks for pointing out the "illegal" part.If you're not a citizen you're not supposed to be voting.Try again.

• Like 3

We just had a drug bust of an illegal (Mexican),who couldn't speak English.

The Humboldt Sheriff's Department used ICE agents to interpret for them.

Now we have a whole bunch of illegals (Mexicans) protesting about how unfair

this is,& how the whole community is in fear of more arrests & deportations.Some even gave their

names.

I'm betting that if you were illegal in Mexico,that you wouldn't get too far protesting

in public,& demanding that the government leave you alone.

You want to really get these people scared? Just tell them that the US Government

is going to start using Mexico's laws on immigration!

seen some coverage of the raids on facebook and reddit but not much from the MSM. maybe they're too focused on the immigration ban. I figured they would be screaming about the raids (pics related).

16708278_1309609885748868_32239596487434

16708664_1309600902416433_27330863253058

• Like 4

Don't start shit

Don't spill your taco, it was purely comic relief.

As is the first half of the statement above...

• Like 1

seen some coverage of the raids on facebook and reddit but not much from the MSM. maybe they're too focused on the immigration ban. I figured they would be screaming about the raids (pics related).

Thanks. Deplorable Giselle makes a good point. Just because you're not an illegal doesn't mean you're immune to arrest.

Be careful what you say online. There's a fine line between opposing the ruling class and welcoming terrorism.

• Like 1

That's kind of fucked. I suggested a voluntary amnesty. Register as illegal and start the process towards citizenship. After a review only those who are squeaky clean get probation for X number of years towards being a citizen. Now you're going to look like dicks for ripping families apart. All kids born here are automatically citizens. All so stupid. 

Identify illegals get DNA. Sort them out as to criminals or not. Anyone caught after the due date gets less sympathy. Review their past record. Decide fairly if keepers or not. Jesus fuck Donald, every one that becomes a citizen will be voting for you for life.

Don't start shit

And sorry to disappoint, but I was born in the U.S. to Legal Immigrants 

f0182eca46f82597f585fbf5ee3ba468.gif

• Like 1