• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

The guys rep is 5 or 6 hours of sleep a night and then go go go all day. So you are mad because he got help to start a business? If the guy was lazy(or just sat in meetings) as you think he would have never made it past bankruptcy.

At his current point in the transition he is ahead of all other previous presidents.

• Like 2

What the fuck (some people in) Murica?

Seriously, how fucking batshit loopy loon fucking crazy are you?

Let it go!

/amazement at Murican politics and Sillary supporters.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/millions-of-clinton-supporters-are-launching-a-final-attempt-to-swing-the-us-election-result/news-story/3b65548ce1e1161f7bf83ab592408afa

Buying another shot at the title HRC?

• Like 1

Let it go!

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/millions-of-clinton-supporters-are-launching-a-final-attempt-to-swing-the-us-election-result/news-story/3b65548ce1e1161f7bf83ab592408afa

The Trump anal probe left a HUGE butthurt.

• Like 1

Let it go!

Sadly, most of these people have no clue what they are really protesting. Most are hired off Craigslist or social assistance type programs. They are given a quick speech with instructions on what to do, some signs, about $8 to $15 bucks an hour and trucked in or given a transit pass. Most of them never voted or have any real stance on anything. 

And they try to hire them young so it seems like today's youth is so concerned with the issues. It is a total Snow Job, sorry, Snow Flake Job. 

Quite honestly, how many of us, the older types, even gave a shit about politics in High School? Maybe a little, but, not really. 

I am so tired of their shit. Just fucking take it like we took Obama for 8 miserable years. 

• Like 2

I am management and I've held jobs since 14. Starting out pouring concrete. Grew up with holes in my bedroom ceiling. Bought every car I've called my own with money I've earned. (Minus my current Datsun which was a gift from my wife). Trump built his company with a nest egg. His money hired people to do the leg work I'd presume. I don't call him lazy, but I don't think he has the same definition of a days work as you or I. I bet there are maybe 8 hours per week where he is actually doing more than sitting in on a meeting saying yes or no. The irony was someone supporting Trump not wanting to hear rich assholes tell them what to do. That was all. But fuck it internet a happened. You wouldn't find me a snowflake in person.

Your'e management ? And you don't think Trump works for a living ? The guy seems to be a dynamo.Probably doesn't get much rest and yet keeps on going.What he does is no comparison to Hollywood actors.Hollywood actors don't take much risk getting paid to act.Try being a developer where you potentially risk everything you have to get more.He couldn't have possibly became very rich by sitting on his ass all day saying yes or no.

• Like 2

Your'e management ? And you don't think Trump works for a living ? The guy seems to be a dynamo.Probably doesn't get much rest and yet keeps on going.What he does is no comparison to Hollywood actors.Hollywood actors don't take much risk getting paid to act.Try being a developer where you potentially risk everything you have to get more.He couldn't have possibly became very rich by sitting on his ass all day saying yes or no.

Actually to be an actor in Hollywood where unemployment is de rigueur...

"the average unemployment rate for actors, according to the Actor’s Equity Association, hovers around 90 percent"

...one has to risk the certain possibility that one will be a life time loser and basically throw ones time on earth away in pursuit of a dream which will never happen.

If one is okay with this then I guess it could be construed as being low risk.

And the ones that do make it...well there is a price to be paid for everything but once one gets in and can make a living at it, it's about as cushy a job as one can imagine.

The left wing agenda of some of these stars is delusional however, hey it's great that they are trying to improve life for some people if they are committing action to achieve these goals instead of using their forum to just spout off about it..

But really the entertainment industry is the most exclusionary, bloodless, and reactionary industry there is.

If it isn't then why doesn't everyone get the part they auditioned for? Isn't everyone special and deserving of it ?(according to the claptrap Hollywood is peddling anyway).

Why do people care about Brad Pitt or Emily Ratajkowski?

Is it because we are bowled over by their intellectual prowess?

No, it's because they are almost inhumanly attractive and set a standard for physical beauty.

If that ain't fundamentally fascist I don't know what is...

Sadly, most of these people have no clue what they are really protesting. Most are hired off Craigslist or social assistance type programs. They are given a quick speech with instructions on what to do, some signs, about $8 to $15 bucks an hour and trucked in or given a transit pass. Most of them never voted or have any real stance on anything.

And they try to hire them young so it seems like today's youth is so concerned with the issues. It is a total Snow Job, sorry, Snow Flake Job.

Quite honestly, how many of us, the older types, even gave a shit about politics in High School? Maybe a little, but, not really.

I am so tired of their shit. Just fucking take it like we took Obama for 8 miserable years.

I agree that whining after the election is annoying. But I'm humored to hear you use the last 8 years of whining as your example.

• Like 1

At this point, the only thing I want to hear whine is a supercharger.  This Trump and Hillary thing is already history.  One side trying to persuade the other side to buy into their opinion is like the movie "ground hog day"...let's move on. 

• Like 1

Actors serve a purpose, but they are not getting my nod as hard workers. Trumps efficacy as a worker was shot down pretty hard when Forbes calculated that he would be wealthier today if he'd just invested his inheritance in a broad spectrum Market index fund. In that context, he's lost money during his time as a professional. Likely his most profitable endeavor was... Acting. "You're Fired".

Actually to be an actor in Hollywood where unemployment is de rigueur...

"the average unemployment rate for actors, according to the Actor’s Equity Association, hovers around 90 percent"

...one has to risk the certain possibility that one will be a life time loser and basically throw ones time on earth away in pursuit of a dream which will never happen.

If one is okay with this then I guess it could be construed as being low risk.

And the ones that do make it...well there is a price to be paid for everything but once one gets in and can make a living at it, it's about as cushy a job as one can imagine.

The left wing agenda of some of these stars is delusional however, hey it's great that they are trying to improve life for some people if they are committing action to achieve these goals instead of using their forum to just spout off about it..

But really the entertainment industry is the most exclusionary, bloodless, and reactionary industry there is.

If it isn't then why doesn't everyone get the part they auditioned for? Isn't everyone special and deserving of it ?(according to the claptrap Hollywood is peddling anyway).

Why do people care about Brad Pitt or Emily Ratajkowski?

Is it because we are bowled over by their intellectual prowess?

No, it's because they are almost inhumanly attractive and set a standard for physical beauty.

If that ain't fundamentally fascist I don't know what is...

90% unemployment says the Actors Equity Association.Cry me a river,after earning millions of dollars i could do unemployment for quite some time.

• Like 1

At this point, the only thing I want to hear whine is a supercharger. This Trump and Hillary thing is already history. One side trying to persuade the other side to buy into their opinion is like the movie "ground hog day"...let's move on.

Fuck Hillary. She's done. It's her fault we are about to elect Trump. 3 more days...

• Like 1

quote name="racerx" post="1442755" timestamp="1481910994"]At this point, the only thing I want to hear whine is a supercharger.  This Trump and Hillary thing is already history.  One side trying to persuade the other side to buy into their opinion is like the movie "ground hog day"...let's move on.

Don't think the powerful people have used all there tricks yet..

• Like 1

90% unemployment says the Actors Equity Association.Cry me a river,after earning millions of dollars i could do unemployment for quite some time.

Most "working" actors earn peanuts.

http://www1.salary.com/Actor-Performer-Salaries.html

The ones you think are earning "millions of dollars" are the upper echelon of the upper echelon.

Plane crash in HI.. neighbour in the building where i work , plane builder near Palomar airport told us that story, crash land in water I think , she was only one didn't make it out. Nobody believed him in 2012.

Kind of like the planes full of human trafficking investigators that fall out of the sky.

At least they can't crash our whole country ?

Plane crash in HI.. neighbour in the building where i work , plane builder near Palomar airport told us that story, crash land in water I think , she was only one didn't make it out. Nobody believed him in 2012.

Kind of like the planes full of human trafficking investigators that fall out of the sky.

At least they can't crash our whole country ?

Done, the globalists have wrecked us.