• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

So Sanders is the answer?A stinking hippy? A fucking Communist. A man who has NEVER held a job in his entire LIFE? Someone who lived in his parents basement until he was FORTY-FOUR FUCKING years old.

You have just proven you are NOT "qualified" to participate in this discussion.

This is sophomoric train. You have just proven you are not open minded enough to participate in a political discussion. 

• Like 2

Not disagreeing.But if you take Reagan & HW Bush out of the line-up,he(GW) is the best POTUS since JFK.

On Bush's watch

He ignored George Tenet's emergency meeting in the White House reporting an Al-Qaeda attack was eminent.

The worst terrorist attack on American soil happened

He started two open ended wars under nefarious reasons 

The economy and the banking system went belly up

He too 507 vacation days (three times as many as all the Dems you point out

And then he left his gaping mess the someone else to deal with.

Now Train, tell us what the other guys did that was worst than that.

On Bush's watch

He ignored George Tenet's emergency meeting in the White House reporting an Al-Qaeda attack was eminent.

The worst terrorist attack on American soil happened

He started two open ended wars under nefarious reasons 

The economy and the banking system went belly up

He too 507 vacation days (three times as many as all the Dems you point out

And then he left his gaping mess the someone else to deal with.

Now Train, tell us what the other guys did that was worst than that.

I'll start,that Jimmy Carter guy let a bunch of hostages sit and rot in hell for oh,what was it a year or so ? let the economy go to shit with ridiculous interest rates.Reagan comes in and those hostages were freed immediately,why is that ? That Clinton guy(who i liked and thought did a good job) stood on a podium and lied to the whole country about where his dick was one night.This Obama guy said i could keep my current health coverage(which i pay for myself) Lies ! my policy went up in price and my coverage went down ! But its ok,the world hasnt ended and wont anytime soon.You could pick any President from either party and find fault with them,unless you're a left wing lunatic and then only Republicans do a bad job.

• Like 4

This is sophomoric train. You have just proven you are not open minded enough to participate in a political discussion.

Ahh. He's solid in his inference. He truly lacks a whole lotta life experiance. I am embarrassed to support Sanders. I'm waiting to see who is the libertarian candidate. I want to end citizens United to an extent that Sanders is my guy, but in truth, it'll be four years of stalemate bullshit. Congress is the true focus, and if Trump wins, liberals win back a UUGE majority in senate and possibly the house. If Sanders magically won, conservative senate and house would gridlock every effort including the SCOTUS nomination. Literal stalemate. Clinton would get a justice elected cause she can pull off all kinds of wacky shit. But her being endicted and all makes her bid look fraught with disaster. We are seriously FUCT cause you damn conservative basterds couldn't rally around a solid candidate. Jeb would have my vote right now. So would Ron Paul. Not Romney, though not far off.

I'll start,that Jimmy Carter guy let a bunch of hostages sit and rot in hell for oh,what was it a year or so ? let the economy go to shit with ridiculous interest rates.Reagan comes in and those hostages were freed immediately,why is that ? That Clinton guy(who i liked and thought did a good job) stood on a podium and lied to the whole country about where his dick was one night.This Obama guy said i could keep my current health coverage(which i pay for myself) Lies ! my policy went up in price and my coverage went down ! But its ok,the world hasnt ended and wont anytime soon.You could pick any President from either party and find fault with them,unless you're a left wing lunatic and then only Republicans do a bad job.

So you're saying Bush left the country in better shape than Carter? I couldn't give a flying fuck what team you're rooting for, but saying Bush did a better job than Carter clearly demonstrates you are a right wing lunatic who thinks only Democrats do a bad job. Sorry to hear about your insurance premiums going up though. I'll drop a tear into the ocean of despair that Bush left behind. 

So you're saying Bush left the country in better shape than Carter? I couldn't give a flying fuck what team you're rooting for, but saying Bush did a better job than Carter clearly demonstrates you are a right wing lunatic who thinks only Democrats do a bad job. Sorry to hear about your insurance premiums going up though. I'll drop a tear into the ocean of despair that Bush left behind. 

Read  s l o w e r  next time,where did i say Bush did a better job than Carter ? even though he did.

Potatoe?

Republicans are smart , or smart enough to pick the right side. Even if wars don't get support or result imagined. Might be less open-ended with leadership over last eight years , even if a messy plan

Should be quoting, but bushes vacation days were spent pretty close to the action , with the magic of communications these days. Riding a bike , and chopping wood on a Texas ranch , diff than flying around the country or to Hawaii every time you want two weeks off

Hope we think war does something, on memorial day

Just a small break to remind everyone why most of us are off today. 

Memorial Day - Remembering those who have made the ultimate sacrifices so we may have the freedom we enjoy today. 

1994907913_7354e1a357_b.jpg

fields-of-margraten-graves.jpg

vietnam-memorial-wall-7205421-o.jpg

411.jpg

• Like 12

Rosecrans Cemetery Point Loma San Diego California. On the farthest South West corner overlooking the Bay lies a Civil War Pvt. named Charles W. Loveless. On rough days after school, I spent lots of time there just being alone. Charlie was a calming presence that put things into perspective. I might have been upset about one thing or another, but this kid gave his life so I could live mine. To this day I think of Loveless when ever I'm feeling sorry for myself. 

full.jpg

• Like 3

Read  s l o w e r  next time,where did i say Bush did a better job than Carter ? even though he did.

So your counter point is???

You jumped into a conversation sparky, but when you get your ass handed to you for making baseless remarks it's always "I never said"...  It's clear what team your swinging for, but if you don't have the balls to back what you're saying, you make intelligent conservative look bad.