• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right, haha you caught me with my hand in the cookie jar! This post did fall under the definition of plagiarism!

But I am not passing this in for credit nor am I profiting from it. This article said everything I felt but had not invested the time in proving.

It's a free online internet forum, posting on which, is a diversion at best for me, and at worst a timesuck.

But I don't care, just because I lifted it word for word doesn't make it not true.

I have neither the time nor inclination to waste hours of time composing and researching something I need support for when...in reality, it will not be counting for 30% of my grade.

I never claimed to be anything other than an a@#$hole so this causes me no grief.

Timesuck ends...now.

Don't take it personal. I was impressed with what you posted, but it was obviously not a simple reply. I was bummed to find Thompson's article, but at that point I'm sure as hell not going to be complicit in hiding the truth.

This is about credibility amongst your fellow assholes. If you don't have time to research and speak your own piece, just credit the author. It's basic integrity. 

True believers ? In what ?

The topic was the Republican party's revisionist history of the Reagan administration. That's what. 

• Like 1

Meh...looks like the democrats are incapable of wrong doing....how's the war on poverty coming along? How long has it been since the declaration?

/stir

tXFGZ.gif

:poke:   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Like 1

HAHAHA a genius like you?

Mr. "I hate unions so much they are the bane of America and yet I am a ranking official in my railroad union?"

Not only is that some serious cognitive dissonance you got going on in your head (read: insanity)...

...you are guilty of the one thing I cannot stomach at all in myself or others;

F!@#ING HYPOCRISY

Obvisously,the reasoning behind participation in something I hate escapes your limited cognitive abilities. Please prattle on.

• Like 2