Anyone makes a wing for 510

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's one from a BMW that fits *perfectly*. Fits the edge of the trunk perfect, and the cutout for the trunk lock is exactly in the right spot. It's small and not ugly. If you were going to do one, I'd use that. We have one, but I can't say what model/year it is.

There's one from a BMW that fits *perfectly*. Fits the edge of the trunk perfect, and the cutout for the trunk lock is exactly in the right spot. It's small and not ugly. If you were going to do one, I'd use that. We have one, but I can't say what model/year it is.

That would be the e30 3 series bmw's usually a 325

Like i said to each their own thats why you have your own 510 do watever you want to yours if i like it regardless if it looks stupid ima get it everyone has there own styles

People hate my wing, makes me feel better that they do, something that can cause so much hate, lol, part of the reason i keep it on is...wait for it....ITS DIFFERENT.  And it has history to it. Ill try to find a picture. 

Wagons had a diffuser (aftermarket of course), but it's purpose is to keep dust from collecting on the flat slanted rear window... which all wagon owners know is a pain in the butt. 

Canadian Dealer Option. And it helps with rain as well. The whole back of the car stays cleaner.

People hate my wing, makes me feel better that they do, something that can cause so much hate, lol, part of the reason i keep it on is...wait for it....ITS DIFFERENT.  And it has history to it. Ill try to find a picture. 

Dan I totally agree. Dare to be different at the risk of being ridiculous. I think most can handle seeing something different even if they don't like it.

The spoiler that creates lift!!!! Exactly what they were designed for...

Except that it's just for looks like any spoiler and does nothing at highway speeds. You never hear of wagons flying off the road from those rear deflectors.

• Like 1

Im not trying to be a dick but styles change and later after you put a lot of holes in the trunk and your girlfriend gets pregnant. then youll want Max price for a car that is . deformed and out of style.

nothing beats a straight clean 510 if the kids just stop ruining them.

yes its your car.

heres the best no tail/no airdam I want to be different yet clean 510 there is in my opinion. Even with a L motor this would still be bad ass

http://motormavens.com/2011/07/center-stage-red-hot-datsun-nickel-dime-510-nissan-bluebird/

even my beat banzai 510 i wished now I never painted the bumbers. no airdam(hole in it now) painted the dash(what was I thinking?)

Remeber buying those double row wiper blades? What was I thinking then again. threw the stock wipers holders away now i wish i had them.

• Like 2