I. D. This car

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10294356_10202253197275633_8544264406840

Try as I might I can't see how any car owner could do this to their car.... any car. It screams "I have poor self image problems" or "I'm celebrating my uniqueness as an individual" but like a chick who gets a tattoo because it will make her look cool, (and having poor taste) succeeds only in making her look like all the other douches.

All the taste was in that persons mouth. I have gotten to the point now where I am in the minority for things I think look good, so I'm clearly no judge, but NO SIR...I don't like it. Then again, I think that those huge wheels people put on stuff with a rubber band stretched over it for a tire look like crap most of the time too, so...I'm old.

Well I am just going to give a dissenting opinion here.  I actually DO like the brat!  But only if the looks are backed up by power.  Like, say they did a WRX drivetrain swap in it, and the bodywork was done well enough to actually be painted and look clean.  If it's just a stock brat, then yes, it's a waste.  But if it's a sleeper, I don't think it looks that bad.  :)

• Like 1