little miss. to-do list pg 38 and first post

hobospyder

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to check these out. Do they not rip after 30 seconds of wearing them?

I've worn a pair for a few hours, but we deal with sticky stuff and pretty much only get rips from scissors or our trellising over the plants.

• Like 3

:rofl: all because i get my hands dirty. y'all continue but i'm gonna interrupt with some progress

so, this stuff was purchased by my mechanic when he found it somewhere because he thought i would like it

20160224_153306.jpg

and i do, it's blue, made me happy

20160224_153744.jpg

bench bled the master cylinder and installed it

20160224_155328.jpg

and that makes me realize just how nasty my engine bay is..... but that's for another day. started working on rebleeding the system. i think i got the drivers side rear bled, started working on the rear passenger as well, got frustrated with my mitivac though. it's a good idea, but man, my hand and wrist started hurting. 

that's it for progress until next week. tomorrow i have to do some prep work for friday and i'll be laying in bed with an icepack between my legs all weekend probably. she's safe enough to bring up to the house i'm sure but the system will get done properly. i have an issue with half assing important stuff

and those spacers are bothering me even though i can't see them

• Like 4

Those wires on the master cylinder of for the brake fail system, but you should have that switch on the distribution block. It just turns the BRAKE light in the dash on if the brakes loose pressure.

there aren't any wires on the master cylinder though. Was talking about the one by the distributor and the one on the fender well that comes off the headlight bundle
  • Like 1

If you are running matchbox the wire from the resistor wouldn't be used any more,, or the resistor for that matter.

Sorry for the thread jack about wire questions

So back on track .

Hey what kind of gloves would you guys use on blackberry stickers??

• Like 3

If you are running matchbox the wire from the resistor wouldn't be used any more,, or the resistor for that matter.

So back on track .

Buy a goat

• Like 1

Chainsaw is the best for blackberry. I did restoration work for about 5 years and one place, that I ended up quitting because they didn't give me a raise a month past our meeting, had a cutting everything with chainsaws. We cleared 6 acres of reed canary grass in a day with some scotch broom and false brome mixed. Planting season is a whole other battle, fuck that noise.

• Like 2

I sell ravens to tons of shops (I work at oreilly). We also use them. We tested one once. I put one on and used a flat head screw driver to stretch the palm till it ripped. I got over 3 inches of stretch out of it. I usually throw them away because my hands are so sweaty, Not because they tore.

The best hand cleaner is called Joe's hand cleaner.

407-105.EPS.JPG

I've used all of them and it's far and away the best. It's nice because it's waterless, so it works in the same situations as those towellettes. Rub it on then wipe It off on a paper towel. As best of all, it smells just like a banana laffy taffy!

Actually most hand cleaner is waterless, I am continually amazed by someone getting there hands wet before using hand cleaner. Scrub first, then rinse. 

So back on track .

Big thick ass leather ones gripping a machete. 

Hobo, 

and those spacers are bothering me even though i can't see them

I don't know how you can sleep at night with those spacers   :rofl:

I can bring my band saw and you can trim those up a bit, :lol: 

there aren't any wires on the master cylinder though. Was talking about the one by the distributor and the one on the fender well that comes off the headlight bundle

Should be marker lights on the fender

Also

20160305_174937.jpg

After being towed home from Erics place down the street. Not getting fuel, really don't want to go back through the fuel system. It's somewhere between the filter and carb so at least I don't have to drop the tank just yet. Need to eventually because it's still nasty inside. You don't even want to see my filter right now

• Like 3