Lil Girls on Facebook

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm bored with the Datsun community. I don't associate with anyone that I don't already know. So many shitty people, I don't trust anyone.

That said, IDK why people ask so much for Datsun parts. I've got a stack of parts in my garage I'm giving away to someone. Donating my old lip to another person, HELL one of my old fenders is on Chad Copelands drift 620. Twas free.

Idk what the problem is with some people. 

• Like 1

Fuck em Dan.

Another keyboard commando on foolbook.

If they want to play with the grown ups, let them come over to Ratsun and see how long they last with their douchbaggery.

I havent given someone a good keyboard inspired flogging for a while :)

• Like 3

Im only on facebook now to keep in contact with people I dont talk to often and to browse the datsun pages. Im an instagram whore though.....

I only post on the facebook/ratsun fuckfest to get a quick response. Other than that, I only look when people tag me in photos of my car.

I mainly have facebook for family, and to play a game called war commander. 

I just hate people that bring a bad name like this guy to the datsun community, im the guy that if your stranded, ill grab my pathfinder and a tow rope to come help out if needed and drive hours even if i dont know you if i can help you.  But not for someone like that

• Like 1

Figures. I've noticed that Commonwealth folks often get offended by comments on their sales prices - at least more than Americans do, not that it never happens here.

How dare you say we Commonwealth folk get offended!

Why I, I, I ought to go and join flogbook now!

I've never been so upset in my entire life.

FACEBOOK :poop:​   NEED I SAY MORE   :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu: