(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

coexist.jpg

French street artist Combo was physically assaulted over his latest art work. 

It was very offensive and local Muslims demanded he take it down.

Four Muslims in Porte Dorée (the Golden door), a ghetto east of Paris, beat artist Combo after he refused to take down his Coexist street art. Combo suffered a dislocated shoulder, bruises and a black eye.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/02/french-artists-calls-for-peace-end-in-brutal-beating-by-local-muslims/

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. There are two types of Muslims. The radical type that wants to kill you, and the peaceful type that wants the radicals to kill you.

There are two types of people. Assholes who persecute those different from them, and those who don't.

• Like 2

Yup.  There are two types of Muslims.  The radical type that wants to kill you, and the peaceful type that wants the radicals to kill you.

I would say this is not true.  And even though this IS insomniacs, I would suggest there are some Muslims on Ratsun.  And I know one of them.  And I would suggest all religions have their crazies and zealots.  There are lots of Neo-Nazis in the U.S. still suggesting we kill Jews.  People hate and kill other religions/races/etc. regardless from where their religion/race/etc. derives.

• Like 1

Hi der. 

It feels like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. 

And upon my return....this seems to be a bit of a hot topic lately...or some need serious correction in their analysis. 

:rofl:  Very informative. Hey, 510keeper can you swing by? I need a hand with something. :rofl:

• Like 2

I would say this is not true. And even though this IS insomniacs, I would suggest there are some Muslims on Ratsun. And I know one of them. And I would suggest all religions have their crazies and zealots. There are lots of Neo-Nazis in the U.S. still suggesting we kill Jews. People hate and kill other religions/races/etc. regardless from where their religion/race/etc. derives.

I don't usually site Bill Mahar, but he makes good points on this topic, you should check out some of his recent comments about it.

Neo Nazis don't have a foothold in Hayden anymore.  They got run out of town quite a few years back, moved down south.  Sandpoint still has some remnants of them.  Butler of the Aryan Nations formerly in Hayden died, I believe.  The reason they left was they shot at some people after chasing their vehicle near their compound and lost it in the resulting court case.  It's now a mutli-cultural center.

As for the Muslim thing, it's like anything.  As a wiser man than I once said, "Never hate in the plural."  Meaning, you can't judge something or some religion by one person's actions.  You have to judge asshole fuckfaces by their own actions.  ;)  Muhammad Ali is a Muslim.  You saying he's planning on killing the white establishment?